Lovely Potato Feilds

If Megan get assigned to the fryolator one more time, she will lose it. She hated her manager, and she hate working at Burger plaza, but most of all she hate the smell of French fries cooking in a rancid vat of oil. She clock in, tie on an apron, and—surprise, surprise—Kenith has her on fry duty again. Jerk. She go into the walk-in freezer to grab a bag of frozen fries, but when she turn around, the freezer is gone. In fact, the entire Burger Plaze is gone. So is the year 2022! She discover that are on a potato farm in rural Ireland in 1545. She doesn't know what to do, until it dawns on her that no one here knows how to make a French fry. With her advanced knowledge on the subject, she could make a ton of money and become a lord or something. She knock on the potato farmer's door, introduce yourself, and discuss her business plan. After a minute, he slams the door in your face. At first, she begins to lose hope, but when the farmer's beautiful daughter approaches her and expresses her interest in her food invention, Megan thinks she has found the business partner—and perhaps something much more. Maybe they could bring other revolutions to the world even sooner.