6

taehyung was clad in an oversized sweater, his baby bump getting bigger with each passing month. it was already the fourth month of his pregnancy. he had started wearing loose fitted clothes. the truth was that the jeon family still hadn't officially announced about this news.

taehyung also kept his mouth shut not saying anything on this matter. he believed that the elders were smart enough to know what to do or what not.

he applied the strawberry favoured lip balm on his plump lips and turned around after looking at himself in the mirror for the last time.

he was bored, he didn't have much to do and jungkook was also not home. he was still studying too but due to his condition he was taking classes online. he sighed getting out of the room trying to find something he can get himself engaged with.

he hadn't climbed down all the stairs when the loud voices of jeon dami and doyun reached his ears.

"it's not hidden from you doyun why we married our only son to that disgrace of a boy" the brunette stopped in his tracks hearing her harsh words he couldn't move a muscle. but what he wasn't expecting was doyun agreeing to her.

"i can understand you mrs jeon. however, jungkook didn't resist this marriage at all. If he had rejected the proposal this wouldn't have happened" the girl spoke annoyed.

"I know I know; you aren't wrong here but you know jungkook too, he never disrespects his father's decision." the woman sighed loudly. "and another headache, that stupid boy is pregnant. sook was going to announce it at the party that day but thankfully i managed to stop him."

"but mrs jeon things like these can't be hidden for long." doyun reasoned.

"you're right I have to do something about this, either end this issue or the reason behind it-" she stops mid-sentence when her eyes fell on taehyung's. he wasn't crying or showing anger. his face was just devoid of emotions.

the woman had shut her mouth as she continued staring at the pregnant male. doyun was shocked, her mouth felt open, but no words were coming out of it.

taehyung looked at the two with a hateful gaze before simply walking away towards the kitchen. he sat at one of the kitchen stools and instructed the cook to make him some food. while waiting for his food to be cooked he picked up an apple biting a big chunk of the juicy fruit.

he was calm and that was enough scary for the servants who were very well aware of the fact that he heard the two women backbiting about him and calling him names. seohyun looked at taehyung once again before continuing cleaning the kitchen shelves.

+

the first thing jungkook saw as he entered his bedroom after coming back from office, was a big suitcase on his bed. taehyung's clothes were stuffed in it. a frown immediately forming on his face as he cluelessly stood there trying to process the situation.

a click of the door was heard as taehyung came out of the bathroom fully dressed, a few of his things in his hands. just as jungkook opened his lips to question him. the aforementioned walked past him. after closing his suitcase taehyung picked up his phone and purse.

he dragged the suitcase with him ready to walk out of the room when a hand on his wrist stopped him.

"taehyung where are you going?" jungkook queried still confused. taehyung snatched his hand away angrily before taking away another step.