14

taehyung couldn't believe his own ears. he was standing idle, not moving an inch, his brother sitting on his bed. the elder grabbed the door handle tightly, his eyes narrowed, face morphed into a frown.

"i told you, i don't want you to interfere."

taehyung was quiet. his tongue felt paralyzed, hearing his brother's tone. he kept his mouth shut, letting the younger speak.

"it wasn't even a big deal. we watched some movies and slept. what's so dangerous about it? i know i'm fifteen and he's twenty two but i am old enough to know right and wrong. please focus on your relationship with jungkook hyung instead."

taehyung wandered his eyes around the room not making eye contact with the other.

"i'll tell dad." he let out in a soft whisper. yeonjun jumped up from the bed, striding towards him swiftly.

"hyung please, stop it." he pleaded, taehyung's expressions hardened.

"please what!? let you do stupid mistakes? can't you just date someone of your age or at least close to your age?"

"age doesn't matter hyung." yeonjun argued, reaching for his hand. "please i'm begging you. it's just a relationship, maybe it won't work and then you won't even have to worry but right now i'm very much interested in him."

"what do you mean?" Taehyung sighed, letting the other hold his hand.

"i mean hyung it's not like we can't break up later if he's a bad guy. but he's been treating me well so let me be with him for as long as possible."

"but you're a minor yeonie and the age gap– screw age but what about his reputation?" taehyung stated worriedly.

"as i said hyung i'll break up with him if he does something bad."

taehyung wasn't sure. he tucked his lower lip behind his teeth, chewing on it. he couldn't help but feel antsy. this whole situation was messed up. and the guy literally threatened him.

"he's playing with you. trust me you're going to regret –"

"leave it hyung!" yeonjun cut him off. taehyung flinched at his loud voice.

"stop making stories just to prove that you're right and whatever experience do you have? other than jungkook hyung you have never ever dated anyone so what do you even know about dating and stuff. just let me be."

-

"you seem awfully quiet today."

"mhm me?" taehyung queried hearing jungkook's words. the latter hummed, putting the piece of meat in his mouth.

"nope. i was just enjoying my food." taehyung lied faking a smile. jungkook titled his head, putting the fork down.

"you haven't even touched the food tae." jungkook pointed out, now leaning back in his chair. taehyung looked at his plate before pushing it away.

"i just feel down." he admitted, jungkook frowned noticing his slouched posture and sad eyes.

"what's wrong?" he questioned, straightening up and reaching for taehyung's hand.

taehyung looked conflicted, he didn't know if involving jungkook was a good idea. "nothing, it's just one of those days when you feel like dying for no reason i guess."

he lied. jungkook nodded his head, "i get it, is there something i could do to lighten up your mood?"

the brunet looked at the other lovingly before giving a small smile, "a sleep over?" he stated, intertwining his fingers with the dark haired male's.