7

taehyung walked towards the big window of his bedroom. fifth month of his pregnancy had started. he was having a lot of headaches and dizziness these days.

his delicate fingers rubbed against the glass window. the light pitter patter of rain could be heard as the rain collided with it. the cold weather was always his favourite. taehyung loved rainfalls.

he glanced out of the window. the rain drops falling on the ground making puddles looked beautiful. he liked to play in rain since his childhood. his father and yeonjun always played with him in rain and later all would be scolded by his mom.

a smile crept on his face as he remembered the day he saw his love for the first time. taehyung closed his eyes, as memories rushed back to his mind.

it was pouring heavily that day.....

"taehyung! baby it's winters you'll get sick by playing in the rain." he heard his mother's worried voice from kitchen as he giggled and continued dancing in their big backyard.

"taetae hyung look, imagine this is a romantic movie and you're dancing in rain with your lover. gosh!!!" yeonjun squealed acting like a heroine of a film.

taehyung laughed not taking the other serious, "yeonie you're just fifteen, you should think about studying instead."

"no~ why are you ruining the mood." yeonjun whined continuing his act humming and doing a couple dance with an imaginary prince.

+

"i'm sorry i troubled you." a young soft voice was heard in the living room of kim's mansion.

"oh no no, jungkook you're like my own son. it's fine" mr kim smiled brightly before leading the handsome young man towards a couch.

jungkook's hair were all wet, his shirt also sticking to his body. he got drenched in rain as his car broke down unexpectedly and he was trying to fix it all by himself.

the male was still unfamiliar with the streets of seoul as he just came back from abroad after getting his business management degree.

"it's good your father called me. otherwise in this weather it would have been difficult for you to drive. and how fortunate you were close to our house."

mr kim took a seat next to him. jungkook gave a polite smile. "kiduk dinner is going to be-"

mrs kim stopped talking noticing jungkook who got up and bowed to her. "oh my god, it's you jungkook. you have grown so much."

she spoke patting his back. "it's been years since we last met" she uttered affectionately.

"oh i didn't notice your clothes are all wet. you'll catch a cold at this rate." she stated worriedly.

"miss aria" she called an old maid. "please show jungkook the bathroom and give him something to wear-"

"i have my suitcase in my car actually" jungkook uttered.

"oh sure honey, then aria ask a servant to bring it to the guest room." she instructed her again now turning towards her husband.

"jungkook will be staying here tonight, so prepare his dinner too." mr kim announced what his wife was trying to ask. the woman smiled and left to do her task. jungkook wasn't much of a talker so he just thanked them before getting up and following the servant.