17

Tw: mentions of rape, victim blaming. etc

read it on your risk!

taehyung exited the car, instructing the driver to wait outside as he walked towards the house. he rang the doorbell, impatiently tapping his feet against the ground as he waited for the other to open up.

still waiting, he looked around the streets, illuminated by road lamps and lights. at night it seemed a bit unsafe. there weren't any guards or peons like he had in their neighbourhood. it was a bit unusual for him to think there wasn't any security outside the houses. maybe he sounded a bit stupid but these were his true thoughts.

the clicking of the door was heard and soon the tall male stood in front of him. taehyung noticed how he eyed him up and down- he knew he was quite dressed up but that wasn't the point. he glared at the man, "stop it you weirdo. and tell yeonjun to come outside."

yangchul laughed, one of his habits taehyung was sick of. "i had to lock him in a separate room to keep him out of my pants. damn your brother is surely desp-"

"shut the hell up!" taehyung scowled pushing him away, walking inside and padding towards the room, which was locked. yangchul brought the keys to open it.

taehyung was standing there with arms crossed as he threw daggers at the man. yangchul kept staring at him while opening the door. taehyung swore he wanted to punch the man's face and break all his teeth.

the door opened as taehyung immediately walked inside but the sight in front of him made his heart race. his eyes widened and body trembled with fear.

-

jungkook got out of the car. his assistant holding his files as they walked inside the enormous building. he went directly to the meeting after landing in new york.

nothing happened to him after that little incident in the beginning. he was glad about it, since he had to attend the meeting no matter what. he decided to visit the doctor later.

"good evening sir." the secretary of his business partner greeted him as he led him along with his team towards the elevator.

jungkook pulled out his phone to send a text to taehyung. the younger has instructed him to do so whenever he lands safely. the ding of the elevator alerted him as he walked out and towards the conference room where the meeting was held.

the people, already sitting in the room, stood up on their arrival, greeting them and shaking hands. jungkook took the main seat.

the meeting soon began and jungkook got busy in his work.

-

taehyung turned around hastily, his skin pale and eyes filled with horror. he took a shaky breath as he felt his legs giving up their strength.

"wh-where's yeonjun?" he chocked out. yang chul's face turned dark as he entered the room and closed it afterwards him. taehyung tremblingly took a step backwards.

"i said where's yeonjun!!" he yelled with all his might as he noticed the other taking a step forward again. he was scared.

he searched for his phone in his pocket as he took it out, with shaking fingers he tried to call his driver, who was waiting outside.

"call him but first look here." he heard the man mutter in a deep voice. he slowly raised his head to notice the man standing there with a handgun, pointed directly at him.

taehyung froze, his phone falling out of his hands. yangchul stepped closer to him before bending down to pick up the device. "oh c'mon don't be scared darling."