13

past

taehyung smiled looking at jungkook playing with his dog. he was sitting on the wooden bench in the back garden of Jeon',s residence. the dark haired male was dressed causally- quite a rare sight for taehyung to see.

he was busy day dreaming when jungkook approached him, his dog following him jumping happily. taehyung's smile dropped.

"no no kookie take it away." he cried out. jungkook laughed patting his dog's head, who was wagging his tail happily - jumping around.

"why didn't you just adopt a small dog?" taehyung complained eyeing the big dog. jungkook continued laughing as he let his dog play but stopped him from going too close to taehyung.

"aren't you hungry tae?" jungkook asked a few moments later. taehyung put down his feet from the bench as he nodded.

"okay let's go eat something." the ravenette announced holding out his hand for taehyung who refused.

"no go wash your hands first." jungkook shook his head.

"baby he's not some dirty stray dog. i have caretakers for him to make sure he's clean."

"kook it's still a dog. i don't really like touching animals especially this big." taehyung explained holding jungkook's arm instead. the aforementioned just let him.

"you're such a scaredy cat" jungkook teased earning a few whines from taehyung in return.

they both ate lunch together. jungkook then brought his fiancée to his room. taehyung immediately dropped himself on the soft bed.

"gosh i'm sleepy now." his head was buried in jungkook's pillow as he breathed in his musky scent. it smelled so nice and his bed was so comfy that taehyung felt his eye lids dropping and sleep taking over his senses.

he felt the bed dip and jungkook sitting next to him. he closed his eyes when he felt the other caressing his hair.

he turned his face towards the other looking at him tiredly. "can i sleep here?" taehyung asked in a mere whisper.

"of course sweetheart." jungkook answered placing a kiss on his forehead and getting up. the ravenette removed his shoes and adjusted the duvet on him. taehyung was already out.

jungkook let the other sleep peacefully as he walked out of the room.

+

"you should have woken me up"

taehyung sighed looking out of the window. it was already dark outside. he slept well and didn't even realize it was already eight in the night. taehyung hated his sleeping habits.

he loved sleeping and once he sleeps it's like he can sleep for a whole day unless someone wake him up. jungkook made him eat dinner too with his parents. taehyung was glad jungkook's father at least loved him.

his mother ignored his existence like always which surely jungkook noticed. taehyung didn't brought it up with his fiancée. he didn't want jungkook to feel bad at all.

"you were sleeping soundly so i didn't have the heart to do that." jungkook answered keeping his eyes on the road. taehyung felt his heart skip a beat. he leaned forward to peck jungkook's cheeks and turned around without saying another word.

it hardly took fifteen minutes for them to reach taehyung's house. jungkook stopped the car behind another car parked right in front of the door. the first thing taehyung thought was that they have guests, before he could say anything jungkook spoke.

"isn't that yeonjun?" taehyung looked at the direction his fiancée was pointing. taehyung's blood ran cold seeing his brother in the arms of that man again.