24

and just as the senior jeon committed the wedding did happen. on the exact day he announced. he did all the things he promised from ordering the removal of those pictures using his sources to debunking all those rumours.

taehyung felt conflicted. he loved jungkook and marrying him was his dream but now that he was actually marrying him, it made him guil-

he shook his head as he gazed back at himself in the full length mirror. his suit was white but it was styled according to his taste, the shirt had floral design, and full sleeves, a white silk ribbon near waist, white flared high waisted pants and the coat was short- just upto his waist. it had a few glittery pearls on one side just on the top area– it was perfect simply.

his brown hair were curled lightly, messily thrown on his head making him look adorable and pretty at the same time. he wore a butterfly necklace and dangling earrings, not forgetting the rings in his long fingers. he looked stunning.

a knock on door alerted him as his best man, park jimin entered.

"oh my gosh you look breathtaking." he swooned, walking towards him.

"jungkook is going to be dead." the small smile the brunet had on his face, faded.

jimin noticed but avoided commenting on it, "anyways let's go, everyone's here already."

taehyung felt jittery but he just nodded, holding his friend's hand and following him.

on the other hand, jungkook allowed his mother to fix the pocket boutonniere of his coat. he looked handsome as always with his silky black hair pushed back except a single strand styled at front.

"i can't believe your father did this. i won't forgive him." she grumbled.

jungkook didn't reply, eyes fiercely staring at nothing in particular, jaw clenched making his jaw line even more prominent. her words weren't helping him at all.

"jungkook honey, my prince you look so charming. i wish it was doyun -"

"let's go." his father came in suddenly interrupting her. she rolled her eyes stepping away.

jungkook followed his father.

"i'm so proud of you." his father patted his shoulder as they walked together. jungkook gave a small smile.

he entered the venue which was already filled to the brim with people. he nodded his head greeting different guests, most of which he didn't even recognize.

finally reaching the front, he climbed the stage. the priest was already there. jungkook's mind was blank, it was a bit difficult for him to articulate his thoughts.

taehyung's entrance got his attention, everyone was in awe. he looked gorgeous as always. like some heavenly creature. everyone knew he was inhumanly attractive. jungkook eyed him as he walked forward.

he reached the stage. jimin forwarded his hand towards jungkook. the young businessman didn't let any emotion paint his face.

taehyung didn't meet his eyes. jungkook would have smiled like a fool if their wedding had occurred that day before all that happened, but now... he couldn't. nevertheless he extended his hand towards the brunet and grasped his dainty one.

jungkook hated how it affected him, that small touch made his heart jump. taehyung wanted to intertwine their hands together, but he couldn't. he noticed how indifferent jungkook's face was seeing him and it just made his courage disappear somewhere into the thin air.

the wedding continued however.

finally the vows were exchanged and they were asked to kiss eachother. taehyung's fidgeted with his hands waiting for the other to take the initiative, feeling to scared to do so.