Chapter 1: The False Traitor

Bell Cranel is a 14 year old boy who has gone in orario to be a hero. He had a tough start but he was found by a goddess named Hestia he joined the hestia familia and he is the first member of the familia. Then the Minotaur happened and was saved by the Sword Princess of the Loki familia. This is when Bell set out his adventurer to be strong and stand side by side with Ais Wallenstein the Sword Princess. Bell is has rank up to level 2 by defeating a Minotaur while he was level 1. He rank up to level 3 when fighting the Apollo Familia in a war game. And the Xenos incident happened and fought Asterius a black Minotaur who is estimated to be a level 6 or 7 bell had lose but he had ranked up to level 4. And now the story begins.

====================================

The Loki familia has been investigating evilus and now scouting orario and the dungeon to now where there base are but one of the Loki familia member saw bell talking to a evilus member and giving information, The Loki familia member told the executives and was shocked and now planning to arrest bell for giving information to the evilus member.

Finn - Bell Cranel giving information to a evilus member, who agrees to arresting Bell Cranel.

Bete - That's hard to believe that he will give information to an evilus member did that guy really see that rabbit talking to an evilus member.

Gareth - Bete we have enough evidence to know that he is a traitor.

Tiona - That's hard to believe but there are so many evidence.

Tione - I know tiona but you gotta believe that he is the traitor.

Lefiya - I know that human can't be trusted!!

Riveria - We need to capture bell and we need to get information from him.

Riveria looked at ais standing there not moving an inch.

Finn - so who agrees that we capture him.

All the executives raised there hand except bete.

The Loki executives goes to the Hestia Familia and told everything.

Hestia - So bell is talking to a evilus member and giving information to them.

Lili - So bell is just using me. So that's why he saved me.

Haruhime - What that gotta be a lie! Why would he do that.

Mikoto - Haruhime i know it's hard to accept it but he is a traitor.

Welf - Bell is still at the dungeon he might come back at 4 to 5 pm.

It's 3:30 pm and bell is going to the guild but was stop by the Loki Familia and Hestia Familia. Bell was confused on what's going on.

Finn - Bell Cranel your here by arrested for giving information to an evilus member.

Bell was confused on what Finn said.

Bell - But I didn't give any information to anyone.

Lefiya - Stop talking human!!!

As bell heard lefiya chanting and bell make a run for it but ais manage to catch up to him.
Bell is still running away ais bit was stop by Finn. But bell manage to dodge Finn but ais cut of his arm.

Bell was now screaming in pain and fall down because a random Loki familia mage casted a fireball at him and bell was now half unconscious.

Ais - I wish that I never saved you from that Minotaur.

Those words that he hears are now voices of people around him cursing at him but when he heard what ais said something broke inside him and now he is over taken by the voices and passed out.

====================================

Bell has know woken up but in a cellar he was wondering why is he here but remembered last day and the voices are now in his head.

This what the voices said to him " just go die you traitor ", " you are a disgusting human being ", " I shouldn't have trusted you ". And many more insult but one that really broke him is " I wish that I had never saved you from that Minotaur ".

This voices are now stuck in his head.

====================================

Hello this where I'm gonna end this chapter so see you in the next chapter.