Chapter 7: The Journey

It's been a day and Bell is still thinking where he should go. Bell was thinking that he never heard of The palace of Ayla never even heard it from other people but he has the name Albion before but he doesn't quite remember it but it's the only thing he knows right now. And then the location of the kingdom was know given to Bell.

And now Bell is now going far east from the cave he was on.

====================================

It's been 3 days when they stopped and from there own it has been no stops and Zald saw that the horse is getting tired and decide to stop there and rest.

They found a cave and there were a used campfire and some faded footprints they followed it and they think that it was bell and it was heading far east.

Hermes - Looks like he is going far east.

Asfi - Yeah, I'm still wondering why he left his village.

Zald - yeah but right now we need to rest.

Hey do you think that he is

The group agreed and rest for a day and feeding the horse so that the horse don't die from hunger. And set far east from there journey.

====================================

It's been 5 days when bell departure from the cave then he saw a steep mountain and it was so big it's unclimbable. And then Bell's head started to hurt and he closed his eyes and he saw a passageway through a kingdom. Bell opened his eyes widened.

Bell - What was that?

Bell shakes it off and touched the mountains and knocked on it. It felt hollow. Bell tried to punch it but felt like the metal. Bell tried to think but his left eye was like burning and it showed a pattern.

Bell left eye was hurting and he looked at the mountain and the rocks that was there was now disappearing

Bell left eye was hurting and he looked at the mountain and the rocks that was there was now disappearing. Bell's left eye is now fine but Bell wondered what that was but he knows that it because of this entrance. Bell walk on the entrance and the the way in is now locked out there is no exit now.

As Bell was walking through the place he saw weird runes across the walls at the end of the place he saw a light across these walls. Bell was still looking at the runes and memorising them.

When Bell was now at the end of the tunnel what he saw shocked him. It was like a City no city is an understatement it's more of a Kingdom. He looked up and saw a the sky it was so high up. Bell looked at the people there were wearing exotic clothes but bell looked at them and they have similarity from each of them it was there eyes one of there eyes have a symbol

 Bell looked at the people there were wearing exotic clothes but bell looked at them and they have similarity from each of them it was there eyes one of there eyes have a symbol

I see this symbol when Girls/Woman are walking around.

And this symbol when a Boy/Man are walking around. I don't know why they have symbol in there eyes but it's strange and weird.

??? - Hey you there!

Bell - Hmm?

??? - Who are you!?

Bell looked at the man end the man was shocked.

??? - Your are not from here are you?

Bell - Im-

Before Bell can speak someone karate chop him on the back oh his neck and he was pass out.

??? - Princess what are you doing here!?

The man was shocked.

Princess - I was just wondering around and saw this and when I heard you say that he wasn't from here I made him pass out.

??? - But shouldn't we kill him?

Princess - No, I want to know how did he get here.

??? - I see well then I'm gonna escort you now and bring this guy to a cell

Princess - I see ok let's go.

The two of them was know going to the kingdom.

====================================

Hello guys sorry for the long update I still have school. But when it's December i will have a break from school so I might update alot on December. Well bye and I hope you like this chapter and see you on the next chapter.