Chapter 3: Orario

It has been a week when Bell was exiled and the news spread like wildfire and the people of orario is happy that Bell is now gone from orario but some of them aren't.

Let's see the people who believed in Bell.

In the Freya Familia, Freya is on her bed her eyes are swollen and red from crying because from lossing her Odr.

Freya - I'm sorry my Odr I couldn't protect you.

Freya is thinking was thinking that she was going to follow him but she didn't see where he'd gone so she was hopeless.

In the Miach Familia there were Cassandra, Daphne, and Miach in the same room.

Daphne - Damnit we should have believed in you Cassandra sorry.

Cassandra - It's fine Daphne it was to late to save him anyway. With a hint of sorrow in her voice.

While they were talking Miach was angered because Hestia didn't even try defend her first familia member.

With Hermes

Hermes was pacing back and forth on his room stressed and doesn't know what to do.

Hermes - Damnit I couldn't find evidence to defend Bell should I find no my familia didn't believed in him. Then what should I do damnit.

Hermes grow more stress and the fact that his Familia ( except Aisha, and Asfi ) didn't believed in bell grow more apart from his familia and locked in his room.

====================================

Meanwhile in the dungeon

Gros - What do you mean Fels!!!!

Fels - Like what I said Gros Bell has been exiled.

Ray - But why Fels!?!?

Fels - Because someone saw him giving information to an evilus member and being accused of planning the Xenos attack and evilus member were seen that they were carrying something suspicious.

The Xenos are now feeling rage.

Lyd - Who were the one that framed him.

Fels - I don't know.

Wiene - But where were Haruhime and the others.

Fels - They... didn't believed bell.

When the Xenos heard this they were more enraged.

Gros - WHAT THE HELL, YOU MEAN THEY BETRAYED HIM!!!!

Fels - Seems like it.

Asterius - Who are the ones who betrayed my rival?

Fels - I only know that the Hestia and Loki are the ones did the most damaged to him. And Ais Wallenstein is the one that cut off his hand.

Gros - LET'S GO TO THE SURFACE AND KILL THOSE HUMANS!!

Lyd - Wait Gros don't be to hasty some of us are still low level.

Gros - Then what should we do!!!

Ray - We will go to the lower floors and train there.

Lyd - I agree with Ray here we will go to the lower floors and train.

All the Xenos agreed but Asterius and Wiene had already gone to the lower floors.

====================================