Chapter 6: The Unknown

Zald and the 2 Gods and their children are now going southeast from the village to find Bell. They saw a huge storm coming from that direction and they can go past that and they went and stop and decide to stop and set up camp.

Asfi - Hey guys why do you think Bell had gone away from the village.

Naaza - I don't know but we gotta find him.

Daphne - Yes, but where could have he gone?

Aisha - Yeah but our goal right now is to find that rabbit.

Zald was hearing this and he was curious.

Zald - Are you girls close to bell.

Aisha - Yeah, I'm very close to him.

Asfi - Close? You wanted to fuc-

Aisha put her hand on asfi's mouth to shut her up. Zald know what's she was saying but he let it slide.

Zald - How about you are you close to him?

Daphne - I don't know we fought in a war game. When he won we hanged out a little with Cassandra.

Zald - How about you Asfi are you close to him.

Asfi - No, I only talk to him when I meet him.

Zald - I have two more question, Why did you girls not protect him and why did you girls believe him?

They were silent.

Asfi - we were dumb we thought that he can get out of it like he always do but now we know that he wasn't lucky that time.

Aisha - Yeah and for your question why did we believe, it's because if what his been through. The fact that he would sacrifice his reputation, and himself for his friends that just justifies it.

Zald was silent

Zald - I believe you, do you girls want a story about his family.

This peaked the girls interests and woke up because of the talking and she was interested too.

Daphne - Yeah sure.

Zald - Ok then, well Bell's mother first. Well as far as I know that Bell's mother was kind, sweet, beautiful, and....sick. she was so sick that everyone in her familia even her goddess was worried. Her body was weak and can't even chant a single spell and her sister blamed herself for that. Bell's aunt was a strong woman who is cold hearted come by many people but she has a soft spot on her sister. She blamed herself because she thought that she stole all her potential when they were born. Bell's father was a coward scared to fight and he was the weakest in my familia. He was a level 4 that was the in my familia. He supported us in the dungeon but if a monster comes he was the first to run. He was made fun of by the people but he was strong mentality. But wasn't strong enough.

The girls heard this and their were sad, and crying on how Bell's parents was weak but was strong enough to fight.

====================================

Meanwhile with bell

Bell was in a cave he has got some wood to make a fire and a sleeping bag. It has been 1 week and he still didn't know where he is going but his left eye has been aching. But he decided to sleep it out.

??? - Why hello again.

Bell - OH GOD, oh it's just you, you scared me.

??? - Sorry, but it looks like you are now finding the place but which one.

Bell - But i don't know where is the nearest one.

??? - Well you need to think what place is that you want to find first. Then it will locate you to it.

Bell - But could you just tell me what am I going to find.

??? - I know but i can't because I don't know either it's you who will know not me.

Bell - Then why did you want me too come to that place.

??? - Like I said it's you who will know not me. Well then it's almost time well bye.

Bell - By-

Bell woke up before he can finish his word.

Bell - looks like i need to know what place first I want to go.

Where do you guys want bell to go first?

Ayla

Or

Albion

====================================

Hello sorry for the long wait I was doing school work. Well I hope you like the chapter.