Chapter 8: The Kingdom

Bell was waking up and he find himself in a cellar it reminded him of the trauma. The voices are still their but it seems like it died down when he was traveling. Bell covered his ears because the voices are getting louder and louder until.

??? - Hey! are you okay?

Bell looked at the girl who yelled at him and he saw a girl with long black hair and purple eyes

??? - Hey! why are you just looking at me?

Bell - Sorry, it's just something in my mind.

??? - Hmm, ok well I'm gonna ask you some questions about you and you need to answer got it.

Bell just nodded.

??? - Ok, are you from here?

Bell - No, I'm not from here.

??? - Ok then how you get here?

Bell - there was a tunnel directly from here.

??? - Where is this tunnel?

Bell - Umm, I don't know where cause I just got here.

??? - Ok, i just have one more que-

Before she can finish her sentence there was someone who shouted her name.

??? - Jinx are you in here!!

Jinx - Yes dad I'm here.

??? - What are you doing here you should be in your bedroom.

Jinx - Sorry, I just want to ask some questions.

Jinx dad looked at the cell and see bell. Jinx dad was tall and have black hair and blue eyes.

??? - Hello there I'm sorry for my daughter she is quite a trouble maker.

Jinx - I'm not a trouble maker dad!!

Bell - it's fine sir.

??? - Ok, you can call me Raphael.

Bell - Ok, but can I ask you a questions.

Raphael - What is your question.

Bell - Why am I here?

Raphael - Could you elaborate?

Bell - Well, when I was dreaming I was told to come to the kingdom of Albion. And i assume that I'm at the kingdom of Albion. Why am I here?

Raphael - I don't know but I assumed that you were summoned here to get something or need to know something.

Bell - Ok, and there was a second place I think the name was The palace of Ayla.

When Raphael and Jinx heard this they were shocked.

Jinx - Wait, do you know where The palace of Ayla is?

Bell - Kinda, but why are you guys shocked?

Raphael - Because The Kingdom and The Palace are enemy's.

Bell - Oh. Could you guys release me from this cell?

Raphael - Ok, but in one condition you need to show us where you came from.

Bell - Ok

====================================

Bell and the two were wearing cloaks so that they can go around the city without the people looking at them. They were reaching were the tunnel is and it was not there anymore.

Jinx - There is no tunnel here. Are you lying to us?

Bell - What, but it's right in front of you.