Darkner Weekly! | Chapter 3

Gregg: Hello everyone! and welcome to! Darkner Weekly! Where famous darkners come to show how famous they are! This week we have some special guests! as not all of them are darkners! Please can you give a big round of applause! For the Fun Gang! (what kind of name is that?)

All of them are a bit nervous as they have never been on a talk show before, Kris grabs Susie's left hand and Ralsei's right hand. He was holding them so tightly they couldn't escape so they just decided to go along with it.

All of them walk onto the stage to the seats with everyone applauding them, Ralsei was blushing when everyone was clapping at them, Susie was hiding her face from embarrassment as she felt a bit awkward with the dress she was wearing but kept trying to think to not think about it.

They sat down on the seats and Gregg starts to talk to all of them.

Gregg: Welcome! what are your names?

Kris looked a both of them but they were still feeling a bit embarrassed so they introduced them to everyone.

Kris: I'm Kris, this is Susie and this is Ralsei.

Gregg: Great names! and before we start may I compliment what lovely outfits!

Kris: Thanks! I think we all got them from the dressing room.

Gregg: I would hope so! that's what they are for! Let's see what we are going to do today!

A big TV was next to them and had a list of all the things that was going to happen. The TV read:

Talk with Gregg

Questions from the audience

Cooking with competition

Break

Battle a bad guy

Judge the cosplay

The final battle

Gregg: Oh boy! looks like this will take a while! so let's begin!

Music plays as the TV switches to the first thing. Gregg get's comfortable in his chair and starts to ask questions.

Gregg: So, why are you here? do you want to get more popular or promote something?

Kris: What? We don't actually know why we are here, we just..... woke up in our dressing rooms and now we are here.

Gregg: How very strange that must have been. The last time I woke up in a dressing room was when I was sleeping with someone.

The Oh yeah sound effect plays and everyone laughs. The three were confused on how that was funny. Gregg continued the conversation.

Gregg: Hehe, sorry. I couldn't help myself, as you were saying, all of you woke up in your changing rooms, how weird. So why are all of you so popular?

Kris: We're all popular?

Gregg: Yes! look at everyone! they came to see you three, not me.

Kris: I never really thought about it.

Gregg: What about you two?

Both of them were still not saying anything, all they could do was hide their faces.

Kris: Cmon guys, it's not that bad, it's not a talk show for only me.