Cooking with competition! | Chapter 4

Gregg: Here we are in the kitchen! where you can cook or bake what ever you want! Now, let's meet the judges! 1st judge is Toriel! 2nd judge is Rordon Gamsey and the 3rd judge is me! You all have 1 hour to cook or bake we all ready?

Susie: Nope! i've never cooked before!

Gregg: Don't worry there is a cook book there for you to use but using your own recipe would be better!

Kris: (What is mum doing here!? i'll try to make the pie she always makes) Well, i'm ready.

Ralsei: So am I!

Gregg: You ready Susie?

Susie: Yes...

Gregg: Great! then you can begin in, 3 2 1 go!

The competition begins! Ralsei and Kris get their ingredients while Susie is still looking through the book to see what she can make, she finally finds what she wants to make and gets her ingredients. The judges talk amongst themselves while the three cook, the two invisible people also watch them from high up.

Kris is done with their mixture and puts it in the oven to bake, the judges ask them some questions.

Gregg: So what have you made Kris?

Kris: A family recipe, but I don't want to spoil it.

Gregg: Oh? well I can't wait to see what it is.

Rordon Gamsey: Family recipe?

Kris: Yeah, my mum taught me how to make it, luckily I can still remember how to make it as it's been a while.

Rordon Gamsey: How lovely! I hope it's good.

By now Ralsei and Susie had put their mixtures into the oven, they just needed to wait for it to be done but luckily the ovens can cook things quickly.

Gregg: So what have you two decided to cook?

Ralsei: Just one of my cakes.

Rordon Gamsey: Oh? what type of cake?

Ralsei: Just a cake, there really isn't a name for it.

Rordon Gamsey: Well I can't wait to see what type of cake it is!

Susie: I just picked the easiest thing to cook from the book because I don't know how to cook anything.

Rordon Gamsey: Well it's going to interesting on how well you did.

Ding! all of their food is done, they took it out and put it on the counter to cool. But this is when something strange starts to happen. Gregg asked them the same question but it was in the exact same tone what he said before. It was like someone was messing with time, but they carried on so it's not to freak anyone out.

Kris: I made a butterscotch pie! my mum taught me how to make it!

Ralsei: I just made a cake! with some candles!

Susie: I made some chocolate brownies! they actually look good.

Gregg: (Woah, what the hell was that? um, why did I sound the same?) Great choices! now for us to eat them! Kris, you're first!

Kris walks up to the judges with their pie on three plates with forks, Kris warms them that it's hot, they grab their and slightly blow on the pie making sure it's cool. All them take a big bite of the pie and instantly fall in love with it.

Toriel: (It seems they did learn something from me.)

Rordon Gamsey: Wow! this is so good!

Gregg: It really is! your mum must have taught you well!