Why you?!

It was the day after the wintercup and everybody at Seirin were celebrating there victory. Of course most of the team was exhausted and barely even able to move, so they couldn't do to much with the celebration so Riko was giving them a free day. As usual Kagami and Kuroko were still running around practicing making the team confused on how they aren't tired. Kuroko was dribbling the ball back and forth on the court until out of nowhere Kagami came out of nowhere accidentally knocking Kuroko down. Kagami kneeled down as Riko yelled, "Alright that's enough with you two practicing!" Kuroko slightly winced while standing up, which concerned his team as Kagami noticed and picked him up carrying him to the bench. Kuroko sighed and layed back on the bench rubbing his ankle. "Ow..." Kuroko softly winced. Kagami looked down to Kuroko feeling bad and was about to say sorry before he was cut off by Jenpei "I know it's hard to notice that Kuroko is on the court, but I would think you of all people would know where he is atleast most of the time. You need to watch where you are going, Kuroko is a valuable player on our team and if there was a game tomorrow and he was hurt what would we do!? We need his misdirection and your speed to also keep the team distracted, I know this was an accident so I'll let it slide. Just take Kuroko to the infirmary." Kagami picked Kuroko up and took him to the infirmary.

At the Infirmary

Once Kuroko was in the infirmary he was layed down on one of the beds as Kagami went back to the Gym. The school nurse wrapped up Kuroko's ankle and gave him an ice pack to put on his ankle. "Keep your ankle iced up it seems to have been sprained. I would keep away from putting to much pressure on it, so keep away from participating in P.E. and any other activities like it. I'll write you a note, your ankle should be better in about a week or 2 depending how much you take care of it." The nurse spoke. Kuroko looked down disappointed as the nurse went and wrote the note "You can stay here for the time being, I'll call your mom or dad unless you can get someone else to pick you up." She went and handed Kuroko the note and went back to her desk and called his mom which didn't pick up then called his dad who also didn't pick up. The nurse sighed, and looked to Kuroko, "They didn't pick up. Is there anyone I can call or do you have anyone you can get to pick you up?" Kuroko sat up and looked for his phone then remembered it was in his bag in the locker room as he sighed and looked over to the nurse and spoke. "If you get my phone or call one of my teammates then I should be able to call one of my friends or get one of them to bring me back, they're at the gym right now and so just call the gym phone or something..." He said with his shallow and calm voice that spooked the nurse slightly as she looked over to him then back to the phone calling the gym phone as Riko picked up and after a few minutes she hung up and said "someone is bringing your bag up to the infirmary."

Okay this is it for chapter 1 I am planning to publish one atleast once a week so stay tuned if you liked this or if you want me to continue