How he found out.

Once the practice game started Kuroko started to get anxious on wanting to play. Riko noticed and sighed, "How about you go walk around for a bit since you can't play, maybe soon enough you'll be able to play if you keep on getting your ankle a little stronger. " Kuroko looked to her and smiled softly then looked to his crutches and picked them up. He stood up and placed his crutches under his underarm and started to walk away leaving the gym. Kuroko looked around and after awhile he found himself sitting down on the floor. He started to get dizzy and felt nauseous. Kuroko went got up and walked around for a bit looking for the bathroom until he finally found it he was so dizzy it felt like he was going to collapse any minute now. He went into one of the stalls and sat down after locking the door. He then grabbed out a pill container opening it up and was about to take one of the pills till the bathroom door opened he was startled and dropped his pills making them scatter across the floor. The person who walked inside of the bathroom saw the pills on the floor and smirked walking towards the stall that Kuroko was in. Kuroko started trembling as he heard the guy talk. "Well~ would you look at that~ an omega in the bathroom taking there pills?~. If you needed some help I could've if you just asked~." Kuroko was aggravated with what the guy said as clenched his fist. He knew he couldn't fight him in his state so he picked up one of the pills off the floor and took it. He waited for the guy to leave and was glad that he took the pill before he got out of control and not in the right mind but was still aggravated of the guy outside his stall door. He was hesitant to text one of his teammates or Aomine but he knew there was only one way out of this since he still barely could move without his crutches. He sighed and told the guy to leave before he called someone. The guy still refused and started pounding on the door. Kuroko flinched and started trembling grabbing out his phone knowing that atleast one of the people he would be texting would be on the bench at that time. He texted Riko and asked who's all out on the bench and asked for who's out on the other team too. And she said 'surprisingly enough they benched Aomine and I benched Kagami for the rest of the game since they wanted to fight 😠' Kuroko sighed and texted Aomine since he wasn't to sure how Kagami would react and since he knew Aomine better. About 40 minutes went by and Aomine barged into the bathroom and called out for Kuroko making sure it's the right bathroom. The guy looked back and saw Aomine with a confused look on his face. "Hello?" The guy said. Aomine looked to him confused on why he's standing outside a stall when all the other ones are open. "What're you doing?." Aomine looked down at the ground seeing apart of a crutch and went towards the stall knocking on it. "Kuroko?" Kuroko got up and picked up his crutches putting the pill container back in his pocket hiding them as he opened the stall door. The guy looked to him and was about to say something when Aomine glared at him. The guy looked a little intimidated and was aggravated about Aomine standing right next to Kuroko. "Leave." Were the only word that came out of Aomines mouth and the guy clenched his fist and walked out. Aomine then turned to Kuroko and asked "What happened?" Kuroko looked down and said "He wouldn't get away from my stall door and I didn't know if he was going to try to fight me so I texted you since either way I wouldn't have been able to fight him since of my crutches." Kuroko felt guilty for lying to Aomine but he just wasn't ready for anyone to know about him being and Omega since most of his friends were Alphas. "Let's go back to the Gym, unless you're planning to just stay in the bathroom for the whole time. " Aomine chuckled. Kuroko smiled and started to walk to the door as Aomine looked back to the stall feeling sure that he saw something else on the floor other than just his crutches then he saw it. A tiny little pill on the floor he knelt down and examined it "!?" Aomine looked to Kuroko who didn't notice him with the pill as he sighed. Aomine stood back up and thought to himself why Kuroko didn't tell him about him being an omega but he thought he would tell him once he was ready. They walked back to the Gym and Aomine and Kuroko talked the rest of the game.