Rivals?

Kuroko had to hurry to get the shoe before Kagami noticed but it was too late. Kagami was already scolding #2. Kuroko sighed and picked up #2 and said sorry to Kagami.

Three weeks later

Kuroko was getting ready for a game against Tōō Academy. It was the first game ever since that day. Kagami was worried about it along with the others, but they saw Kuroko not being too worried so they decided not to let it show. Kuroko was just playing with #2 before they had to get on the bus. When they got onto the bus Kuroko was told to sit in the very back, and the middle area weres only the teams betas. They put the supresents in the back next to Kuroko. While they were trying to do good, they just made Kuroko agitated. Kuroko sighed after yelling at them then eventually layed down on the seat in the very back, and took a nap.

At The Academy

Kuroko was woken up and they got out and made Kuroko take supresents before he got out. Kuroko got out afterwards and walked inside the locker room. Kuroko put his things away in the locker. "Alright Kuroko, since we're here you have to make sure to be careful, and we will be assigning someone to stay next to you at all times if you're not on the court. " Riko said. Kuroko nodded and pointed to Kagami. "Kagami can watch me when I'm not on the court playing. " Kagami agreed.

ON THE COURT

Kagami walked next to Kuroko when t he team went to the court and sat down next to Kuroko when they took breaks during the game. Aomine noticed and started getting aggravated. When Kagami was back on the court Aomine went to him and started pushing him around making it look like an accident. One of the times that he did it Kagami fell back and knocked the wind out if him. The game stopped and Kagami went out of the game and Kuroko was put in. Kuroko glared at Aomine the entire time he was on the court. Aomine felt bad and started avoiding looking at Kuroko. When Kuroko got the ball Aomine didn't even try to take the ball from him. Aomine's team seemed to notice and called Aomine out to the bench.

After the game

Kuroko ran up to Aomine and started talking to him, thinking there was something off about him today. Aomine grabbed Kuroko's hand and took him out of the gym and looked down. "What's wrong? " Kuroko questioned and Aomine gritted his teeth. "Why were you so close to Kagami every time he was out, and when you were walking!? " Kuroko was astonished.

Kuroko's P. O.V

//Is he jealous? Why would he? I've always been Kagami just we're closer today because of what Aomine told my team. It's not my fault my team told me to stay near someone.\\ "Is there a problem? " Kagami spoke out and pulled me away from Aomine. Aomine glared at him.

Sorry it is short, I have a lot of stuff going on and now I am on Summer break so I'll have more time to write. Please comment to tell me to do this because I literally will forget. Sorry it is short, my Great Grandma died today and I just wrote take my mind off it but it didn't fully work.