What happened!?

At Tøø Academy
Aomime was with his team practicing, cause of him losing against Seirin, as Moimoi was on her phone trying to set up practice games to see if her team has improved and so she can take notes on the other teams. Moimoi was waiting for Seirin to answer, Moimoi turned her phone off and watched everyone practice a few minutes later during there break Moimoi got a text saying 'sure just Testu won't be able to do the practice game with us.' Moimoi was confused and was going to ask why before they texted 'What time and what day?'Moimoi replied 'Friday at 3-4 PM' Moimoi sighed and wondered why Tetsu won't be participating in the game.

At Seirin

Riko sighed knowing that Tøø Academy was going to be a hard competition since they know all of their moves won't be working on them atleast they won't be working so easily on them. Riko made an announcement after practice about their game between Tøø Academy everyone pretty much groaned.

With Kuroko
Kagami soon arrived with Kuroko's bag and asked if he was okay. Kuroko nodded as he sighed. "I'm not going to be able to go back to practice for awhile so you don't need to worry about getting jump scared." Kuroko texted his sister and asked her to come pick him up and looked to Kagami. It seemed like Kagami was in deep thought so Kuroko tapped his shoulder making Kagami jump and Kuroko slightly giggle. "Kuroko! Why'd you do that?!" Kagami yelled as Kuroko looked at him with his emotionless face "You can go back to practice." Kagami nodded and left and went back to practice. 30 minutes went by and Kuroko was still waiting to get picked up. Kuroko sighed, then heard the phone ring he jumped slightly as the phone echoed, the nurse picked up the phone and looked slightly scared saying that Kuroko already got picked up. Kuroko sat up and grabbed his stuff looking at the nurse, "um, excuse me? Ms. Takami I'm still here.." Kuroko spoke in his normal calm voice slightly startling the nurse as she looked to him softly chuckling. "I'm so sorry I never noticed you were still here, your sister is here. Do you think you can walk out to the front office?" Kuroko nodded as he stood up wincing walking out of the nurses office and to the front office limping. When he got there his sister looked to him and sighed walking over to him helping him walk out to the car. "What happened Tetsu?" Kuroko sighed and told her that he got run into, then she slightly laughed sitting him down in the front seat on the passenger side, then she went to the driver side getting in and putting on her seat belt. They drove home as Kuroko started falling asleep. On Friday since Kuroko was unknown of the idea of the practice game he got a text telling him to hurry to the Gym before they left. "Where are we going?" Kuroko mumbled walking to the Gym with his crutch. Once Kuroko walked in he went over to them and since the couch makes it him a little bit louder when he walks they knew someone was at the gym. Everyone looked over to him. "Tetsu?!" Riko ran over to him. Since she hadn't seen him for awhile she sorta forgot he was injured making her feel bad. "Kuroko I don't believe I told you about the practice game, but seeing you hurt I don't think you'll be participating will you? It's okay if you don't want to but do you still want to come with to the game?" Kuroko nodded. "Okay then let's get going"
When they get there

Kuroko and them all went to the Gym and sat down on the bleachers. Kuroko set down his crutches and sighed. Riko looked over to Moimoi and walked over to her and smiled. "Okay so Kuroko isn't going to be playing today, as you can see he's a little hurt-" When Riko pointed to the crutches Moimoi ran over to Kuroko trying to see if he's okay as Aomine looked over to them confused then noticed the crutches. "What the-" Aomine muttered walking over to Moimoi and Kuroko "What happened?" Aomine pointed to the crutches as Kuroko just told he got run into. Making Aomine slightly irritated as he looked to Kagami.