The Fight

I looked at Kagami and was confused "Kagami what're you doing..?" Kagami looked down at me and pulled me to the locker room. I tried pulling away from him but he wouldn't let go. "Kagami let me go!" I shouted which made my other teammates look at us. Junpei walked over to us and made Kagami let go of me. "Kagami what's going on?." Junpei said in a very strict tone. Kagami looked down and looked confused. "Kagami?" Everyone questioned asked.

💭Kagamis P.O.V💭

I was confused I don't even know why I pulled Kuroko away from Aomine something just made me want to. I looked at Kuroko as he started walking away and out of the locker room and I sighed. "I don't know.." Junpei then scolded me.

⏳️Later 3rd person P.O.V⌛️

On the ride back to the school everyone was quiet and not saying anything. Everyone kept looking back at Kuroko and then back at Kagami since they were both quiet even though they just won, but not a single word came out of their mouths. It was awkward and uncomfortable for the team so when the bus stopped at the school everyone felt relieved and got off the bus, except Kuroko. Everyone was confused and waited for him, besides Kagami who rushed home after getting off. Riko went back onto the bus and dragged Kuroko off of it with his belongings getting taken by Junpei.

Time Skip ⏳️