Telling them

Kuroko started to panic. He went and hid scared that Midorima would say something or try something. He started tearing up and then started crying. "Kuroko?" He heard someone call his name so he looked up. It was Aomine with Midorima. Kuroko started to panic some more till Aomine went anf hugged him which calmed Kuroko down a little. Midorima scoffed, "Why didn't you tell anyone about your secondary gender. What if you didn't lock me outside!? I could've done something terrible. I was going to take my pills before but I thought I would be fine since it was after school and nobody would be there besides betas and alphas!" Midorima questioned and told Kuroko. "He's right, something could've happened and nobody would be able to help you, you should tell one of your teammates or all of them. They could help we'll tell the others since they always go watch your games or are going against you." Aomine told Kuroko in a stern voice. Kuroko started tearing up some more and dug his face into Aomines chest. "O-Okay" Kuroko sniffled. "Let's go tell them." Kuroko got up and went back to the Gym with Midorima and Aomine.

After the game

It was time to tell them and Kuroko didn't have the guts to tell them so Aomine explained it to them. The generation of miracles were shocked along with Kuroko's team but after understanding and all of them came up with the decision that they would all watch over Kuroko when playing a game, and not to use this against him. Kuroko was relieved and very thankful, and thanked them before noticing #2 running outside with Kagamis shoe.

HEYYYY SO UM I WAS GOING TO GO BACK TO THIS THE DAY I SAID THAT ANNOUNCEMENT BUT LIKE I FORGOT AND YEAHHH, ANYWAYS I'LL PUT ON MY NOTIFICATIONS AND SEE IF I CAN SEE Y'ALLS COMMENTS SO I CAN REMEMBER 🌸🐣🔫