027 | got places to be

NOBODY HAS TO KNOW
ღ  🧸˚ ₊ 🤎 ˳ ͛ 🍂 ˖
chapter twenty-seven

third person;

"hey jade," sienna answered the call from her friend as she continued to look through the clothes on the rack. "i'm out at the moment, is everything okay?"

"um i'm with amelia, well and bea, right now.. but amelia wants to talk to you," she explained through the phone. "but if you're out right now, that's fine.."

"i don't really want to talk to her at the moment," she stopped in place, smiling slightly at her boyfriend as he done the same. "i'm out with zach so maybe later.."

"amelia do you need to talk to her now?" she slightly heard jade ask on the other end of the call, following by a little murmuring.

"i could maybe stop by your place on the way home.." sienna suggested. "are you two at your place?"

"yeah we are.. and yeah that could work," she agreed. "just message me when you get here, or just knock on the door."

"yeah i will. i'm just looking for something to wear, we should only be like an hour max."

"okay seen you then."

"yeah okay, bye," she said, hearing the other day goodbye before hanging up the phone and putting it away.

zach wrapped his arms around her neck and placing a few soft kisses on her lips. she laid her head in his chest. "is everything okay?"

"mhm," she slowly nodded. "amelia just wants to talk to me, probably wants to apologise.."

"okay.. well let's finish up our shopping so you can go see them," he said, unwrapping his arms and grabbing one of her hands as she lifted her head up off him.

"are you going to wear blue or green?" he asked at they started walking and finishing looking at the few racks of clothes they hadn't already.

"i think green.. i still think blue might get people confused," she said as they made their way out of the stores. "although i think finding a green dress at this time of the year might be a bit hard.. if i can't find anything, i'm sure i can find something and make it work."

"we can go to a different mall tomorrow, see what they have," he sort of looked at her as they walked pass a few stores.

"it should be fine, i'll find something today... come in here," she walking into a store. "split off, and then we can look through the store quicker?"

"okay," he nodded.

they split off going to different side off the store, looking through the racks — sienna looking a little hard than zach, who was just walking past all the racks, glancing at what's on it.

she had found a green top and also picking out a white skirt, which she decided could work as a backup as she continued searching.

"sea," zach called out to his girlfriend, holding up the dress he just found. she looked over towards him before coming over, still with the clothing items she picked out in her hands.

"that's actually perfect," she grabbed it from him.

"and it's sparkly, making you look more like a princess," he added as she smiled at him. "you're going to look so prettyy"

"aww," she slightly pouted. she quickly checked the size of the one other like on the rack and switching them out. "okay, i'll put these back, give me a second."

he took the dress from her as she went to put the top and skirt back from where she got them, while she was doing that zach went over to the checkout, and brought it for her.

"thank you," he said to the worker as they handed him the bag. zach turned around to sienna and grabbed her hand. "okay, let's go."

"i could've brought it," she softly shook her head at him as they made their way out of the store.

"you've got places to be, people to see," he grinned, leading her in the direction of the parking lot.

"alright.."

they got out to zach's car and instead of him going around to the drivers side, he stayed with her and wrapped his arms around sienna's waist, pulling her in close and kissed her lips a dozen times.

"i love you," he mumbled between kissed. "very much," he added as he pulled away looking into her eyes.

"i love you very much more," she responded before he had reattached his lips onto hers.

she let him kiss her for a few more seconds then placing her hands on his checks as pulled away.
"zachh like you said, i've got places to be, people to see," she jokingly mocked him, followed by him giving her one last kiss.

"i don't wanna leave you," he slightly frowned.

"i'm just going to talk to them, and you could maybe come over later tonight," she suggested as she moved her hands from his checks to around his neck.

"okayy"

after the two had hugged for a little longer, he finally unwrapped his arms from her and headed over to the other side of the car and both getting in. starting the drive from the mall to jade's house.

they talked the whole drive there. mainly about their plans going forward, what they're going to do, and how open and affectionate they're going to be at school, now that everyone's going to know about them.

pulling up at jade's house, where zach dropped her off, saying their goodbye's and grabbing her bags before making her way up to the door and knocking.

"hey sienna," jade pulled her into a quick hug.

"hey," she responded, following her into the living room, then taking a seat beside her saying a quick hello to her other friends.

"sienna.." amelia spoke up. "i'm sorry for overreacting the other day. i've just been trying to figure myself out.. and i just didn't want to accept the fact that you're together. i like you sienna, as more than friends.."

"i-" sienna went silent, unsure of what to say. she let out a soft sigh, "i'm proud of you for figuring yourself out, and i'll be happy for you and who ever you're with. but i'm sorry, that won't be me, i don't like you like that.."

AUTHORS NOTE

i feel like this is all over the place anywayyy i also can't be bothered proof reading but i hope it wasn't too much of a mess lmao