2 •

Ashlee's POV:

The rain continues to poor over my home town. I sit alone at the back of McDonalds and muffled music is heard from a speaker a few meters away.

I hum the familiar sound of Uptown funk. This song is starting to annoy the shit out of me.. Just because it's number one doesn't mean it's the only song in the world.

I tap away as I hum the chorus. I stare at the window Sil; drops of water falling one by one.

I find my self wondering what life will be like once I've finished my last year; after this year I'm free from school. I would have finished earlier but I wanted to support mum and dad. I know they are having a rough patch... they have been for three years since Toby passed.

3RD POV:

Ashlee aimlessly hums to the song and does not seem to notice Louis watching her eat the remaining fries.

Louis Tomlinson only met the girl today, her name still anonymous to him. He doesnt need to know the girls name. He is fine with staring at her.

The few words Ashlee spoke to him felt like she was broken. He wants to fix her.

Louis jumps over the counter and walks up to the blonde, blue eyed girl.
Louis stands behind her for a moment before saying anything. He uses this time to take in the girl. He moves into the booth, sitting beside her. The blonde girl not paying notice, her eyes watching the water fall down the glass.

Ashlee's mind traveling to strange places; places that people avoid. Memories of the night Toby died. Louis only knows Ashlee by what he's seen and talked to her about at the counter. He has so many questions for her.

How often does she come here?
Will he ever see her again?

The silence between the confined space stops. Louis' phone makes a weird noise and it catches Ashlee's attention. Ashlee now aware of her surrounding and Louis presence. They cross eye paths as Louis grabs his IPhone from the back pocket of his torn up jeans.

Louis makes a weird noise and mutters a few words under his breathe.
Ashlee curious as to who it could be, no matter how hard she tried. She can't keep her mouth shut as Louis declines the phone call.
He pops himself beside the window and across from Ashlee.

"Who was that?... Doesn't seem like you were to impressed.." Ashlee's Australian twang obvious to Louis. Although some words sound like American. Her accent would stand out in England like dog balls. Louis avoids eye contact and pushes his hair back off his head.

"A friend... He wants me to go to a party this weekend.. to be honest I'd rather sit at home and watch re runs of how I met your mother. I'm pathetic" Louis tells the girl.

Ashlee looks at him and cocks an eyebrow at him "My brother died in a car crash with me inside, three years ago... Instead of forgiving myself and carry on with my life..I sit here most days eating McDonalds fries. I'm the pathetic one." i surprise myself by ranting out to this stranger. He seems to be shocked by my random outburst of honesty.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A/N

Hahaha surprised I have people reading this tbh... I'm actually looking forward to writing this haha

~ Toodles Ash xoxo