5 •

~QUICK AUTHORS NOTE~

I literally got more than 300 reads in a day.. what the actual fuck.?! Probably because my side hoe samemistakes__ has promoted me so much haha thanks bish xx

~ Ash

I need to control myself. I know and Amy knows that I cannot control my hormones around boys. That is the reason I am in this situation; Single Pringle.

OK.. I need to get myself straight and understand myself. Is Louis is hot? Hell yes. I am attractived to him? Who wouldn't be?! Not even gonna deny it.. Does he make me laugh? Yes...
He doesn't seem like a fuckboi and he talks to me. I think I have a stupid crush. I just don't want to make a fool out of myself.

Louis passes me the small paper bag that contains my daily dose of fries. Fries are a drug and I'm addicted.. They are alcohol to a teenager.

I love Fries.

Amy and I discuss Dahlias party.. I introduced the two to each other about a day after I met Dahlia. They instantly got along and we are the best group of friends.

I bid mah side hoe, Amy, goodbye and I gallop like a mentally disturbed Llama (*cue twaimz* ITS ME BITCH) towards my booth beside the window.

I finish off my fries. What feels like forever to eat, it probably only took like sixty seconds to eat them. Fuck my digestive system.

LETS GO GET SOME FRIES (INSTEAD OF PIZZA)! .. OWW
I HATE MY LLLIIIIFE.

I notice black marker on the inside of the paper bag. I quickly take out the packet and check the bag for anymore fries (ALWAYS CHECK THE BAG FOR FRIES). I then read the letters. I read them over and over again it least a million times.

I pounce to the counter with the packet in my hand. I demand Louis from the kitchen.
"LOUIS GET YOUR ARSE HERE!" Louis hesitantly walks over with a playful grin on his face. "LOUIS WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS? WHY DID YOU WRITE THAT?" I scream at him. I'm glad I'm the last one in this place. I didn't even try to be calm and collective. McDonalds is meant to be a G-rated place. Whoops.

I throw the packet at him and I obviously miss. It falls onto the floor and he picks it up. As he bends over, I quickly take a sneak peek of his jocks. Nice. Calvin Kleins. What is life?!
I mentally smack myself in the face before he stands back up.

"Did you just smack yourself in the face?" shit he heard. I was only mentally meant to do that... not physically.

"Uhhh. Yep." I honestly tell him.

"Wow. Not even gonna deny it." He mutters and looks at the bag.

"Anywayyy. Why would you ask me to a party?" I curiously ask. I try to be as polite as I can. I think I am due for my monthly.. I am emotionally crazy today. The only reason guys invite me to parties is to hit a base with me. Sleeze bags. But I don't sense that about Louis.

He reads the message out aloud. "Hi would u be interested in coming to a party 2morrow night, would love to get to know u better..? urs sincerely, L"
"I have to say, I was surprised. Your gutless still..Why not just ask me in person?" I can't help but smile.

"I'm talented, One of my many talents. c'mon don't you think it's cute how I asked you?!"

"Well, kinda.. still fuck you. Why not have the balls to just ask?" I honestly suggest.

"I'm shit at communication." He tells me. He runs his hand through his short quiff.

"I have another party I have to be at. Sorry." I tell him as I grab my bags and begin to leave.

"Wait... Who's party?"

"My best friend Dahlia."

"Does she happen to have a friend named Harry Styles."

"Holy shit. That's her boyfriend." I start cracking up laughing. What are the odds.

"Small World." He says and laughs with me.

"So I guess we will be able to catch up at Dahlias party then." I smile at him. I lift my backpack over my shoulder.

"So you're happy that I'll be there too?" He winks at me. I have to think of animals being slaughtered so my face doesn't go red.

"I am not happy.. Nope." I shake my head trying to keep a straight face.

"Whatever.. I can tell you're starting to like me.. I'd consider us friends already.."

"sure, sure. You wish." I laugh at him and my cheeks reddened.

Is it that obvious I'm starting to have a wee crush. CRUSHES ARE FOR THE WEAK. .... Damn Ashlee ..

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow night.. toodles." He waves goodbye and roll my eyes at the way he used toodles.

He smirks and laughs as I jog out the door and to the traffic lights.

Wow. It looks like I'll need to pick a bloody good outfit for tomorrow night.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~