10 •

THANK YOU FOR 4K ILYSM ♡♡♡

I HAD MACCAS FOR DINNER TOO HEHE

What do you order from McDonalds?
My order at the moment is a regular cheese burger meal with chicken nuggets and a choco frappé.. hehe

Ashlee's POV:

The hedges go in all different directions and I find a spot beside a statue, I sit down and lean back against it, my head slowly tilts up to look at thousands of lights in the sky.

"Hey Tobs, Can you please pick me up from the station?" I speak loudly through the phone to my brother. I grab my purse off my shoulder and sit on the curb opposite a reserve.

"Um, Ash, are you pissed?" I can instantly recognise the tone in his voice.

"A tad.." I laugh into my Nokia.

"Ash, You're fifteen."

"Indeed,, Im pretty sure mum and dad were picking you up in the city at two in the morning when you were my age?" I reason with Toby and pull on my sweet tone.

"True, you have made your point. I'll be there in twenty. We can stop by Maccas on the way home.

"YAS! Thank you. Love you."

25minutes laterrrr

I open the passenger seat and greet my kind hearted brother. I place my purse on the floor of the car and tie my hair up into a ponytail.
Toby waits for me to put my seat belt on. I buckle it in and he reverses and drives towards home.

"How is the sky so clear?!" I stare out the passenger window in amazement.

"No idea. These stars are incredible. They make everyone's night and you could watch them till they vanish."

"Yea." I smile to myself and Toby starts laughing. "What's so funny?"

"You are so out to it, rest and I'll wake you up when we are close to Maccas."

"Love you Toby." My eye lids slowly shut and my head rests against the side of the seatbelt.

I wake up to the soft nudge of Toby. "We are coming close to McDonalds"

"Sweet, can I just get a six pack of nuggets."

"Of course. I'll probably just get a large fries. Not that hungry." I agree and I turn up the volume of the stereo, Toby and I sing a long to the chorus.

He turns around the round a bout, As he is about to pass the second exist of the round a bout, a car suddenly cuts through and toots its horn. My ears ring and Toby isn't quick enough to rotate his wheel. The impact causes myself and Toby to fling right. My hands grip the bottom of my seat and I see Toby struggling to control the car. The car spins on its wheels and cars manage to swerve out of the way.

I wake up feeling a warm drop on my cheek and my eyes slowly open. I slowly turn my head to see my parents in two uncomfortable looking chairs. My mothers face close to mine and tears continue to fall. My voice croaks and my mum and dad both reassuring me and telling me that I'm ok.
"What about Toby?"

"Ashlee, Everything will be okay." My mum nods and my dad looks up biting his lip.
"Toby, he di-- he didn't Ma--"

"NO!" I scream. "Let me see him!"

"Ashlee he is gone." My dad tells me sternly and his eyes bloodshot. I know he is telling the truth but I don't want to accept it.

"He wanted fries. He told me he wanted a large fries." I slam my hand on the side of my bed. My head shaking vigorously and tears stream down onto the pale blue sheets of the hospital bed. "Shit. No." I scream an inhuman noise and nurses come into the room. My mum grasps me and her hand rests on the back of my head. My dad assures the nurses and they leave.

My eyes stare at the lights above and tears roll down my cheek as I remember the night I lost my brother, I remember why I sit in McDonalds trying to forgive myself. McDonalds reminding me of Louis making me want to hunch over and cry more. It hurts falling for someone and then when you get to the bottom nobody is there to catch you. I take the last sip from my cup and toss it amongst the rose thorns. My hands grip the roots of my hair as I cry and cry. I hear motion and try to get up but I don't have the strength. I hear footsteps running towards me and I look up and see Louis' worrying eyes on mine.

"Louis, please." I sniffle while trying to pulling out of his grip.

"Ashlee. I love you."

"Louis, you can't, you told me you don't!" I look at him not caring about my bloodshot eyes.

"Ashlee, I couldn't tell you in front of everyone. I wanted to tell you tonight,, but I needed to tell you this in person. Ashlee,, I love you. I know this probably isn't the right time but maybe it is. I'm the missing pieces you have finally found. I don't care if you will never be complete, I'm the fry that finally fills you up." Louis tells me with one hand on the side of my face so I'm looking directly into his eyes. His eyes glossy under the starlit sky. My quite laugh husky from the crying. I can't fight the smile.

"Why couldn't you tell me sooner?" I put my hand on the back of his shoulder so I can embrace his presence.

"Because I wanted to be the fry the makes you feel happy. I'm the fry that you crave at one AM." He says gently, his forehead touches mine. I softly laugh and he smiles. He's so cute,

"Babe, I'll still be eating fries anyway." I assure him. His thumb swipes away the warm drops on my cheeks. He leans in closer causing our lips to connect. No fireworks like the movies because it's magic I'm feeling. Everything is forgotten except for the taste of his lips. The kiss didn't last long but it was everything I needed.

My new motto: Fries before Guys, unless it's Louis Tomlinson

DONE & DUSTED
THE END