8 •

Louis' POV:

People litter the lawn out front of Dahlias house. When I found out that I had to come to a party this weekend I wasn't happy.. I just wanted to watch Netflix and chill. Now that I am here standing beside a beautiful girl.. I couldn't be more happy.

Yes,, I like Ashlee. Does she like me? I think so. There are signs that show she likes me. I just hope I'm not falling to fast. I feel like she doesn't trust me.. I get that. Everything with her brother and then suddenly I pop up.

I want her to feel that she can trust me and that I will be here if she needs someone to lean on. She can go to school knowing that when she is finished, she can walk inside McDonald's and I'll be there. I would grab myself some fries and we can sit down eating fries all night and talk about all sorts of crap.

You can hear the base of the music. When we open the door everyone is occupied by their lovers and friends. Everyone is doing god knows what dance moves and getting in with god knows who. Back in Doncaster I used to attend raves and shit and house parties on school nights. I guess I was popular, but I only did it to take my mind of other things. I found my talent for singing and I auditioned for every show or talent quest I could.

My hand rests on Ashlee's lower back. We weave around the sweaty bodies and walk outside to find somewhere quiet. You can still hear the thumping of house music coming from inside. I hear laughing and look towards where the sound is coming from. A blonde haired boy lies on top of my manager; they may as well be butt naked on the chair or jumping each other's bones inside the pool.

"YES AMY!" Ashlee cheers beside me. I look at her and raise my eyebrow.

"What? I'm Namy as fuck." She shrugs her shoulders and starts laughing at the couple inside the pool. Her eyes glow as her smile grows. "Have you met Niall?" Ash asks me.

"Uh yea, he has come into McDonalds to see Amy a few times. He seems like a really cool guy." I tell Ashlee. She nods and continues laughing at the two hormonal people. They are completely ignoring the fact that we are here. We walk around the corner and sit down beside the pool.

"They act a lot younger than twenty two." Ashlee says while taking her shoe off. "Amy and Niall better get married. Cause I want my ship to sail. My ship is not sinking."

"What on earth are you doing?" I curiously watch the girl as she takes off her other shoe and puts her feet in the pool.

"I shouldn't have worn heels." Ashlee says while also taking her cardigan off. She wears a blue flowing top with that fits her nicely. I can't help but smile at how gorgeous she looks. Her long wavy hair shapes her face perfectly.

"You are going in to the pool?" I look at her and laugh at what I'm about to do.

"Nah, I'm good haha" she looks at me and rolls her eyes. The weather may be hot but the pool looks freezing cold.

"If I go in will you?" I tell her and watch her eyebrows crunch together.

"Not in a million years." She laughs and stands up. "Come with me, I want to go find Dahlia and Harry."

S|7