3 •

Ashlee's POV:

"You are not pathetic." The boy appears to sound genuine. He doesn't even know who I am.

"You don't even know me. That was only part of my life story." We only met today, he can't just come into my life and think he knows every aspect of who I am and what I go through. I am overreacting.

"Your right, I don't know you. But I want to know why you haven't done anything but sit here and pig out on fries. I'm guessing it's your last year of school.. why not bite the bullet and make the most of this year. " He admits. He opens his mouth again to say something else but I interrupt him not wanting his sympathy.

"Since I just randomly told you the summary of my life.. Why don't you tell me yours. I come here often so we might as well get to know each other." I tell him.

"I only moved here, to Brooklyn about a year ago, I left school when I turned seventeen so I could get into the music industry.. I got offered a signing deal... That turned to shit and here I am.. at eighteen years old working at McDonalds and starting a new life here." He awkwardly smiles and shrugs.

"Well.. one day when I'm up to it I'll tell you more about myself..Now Fuck off. Let me finish my fries." I laugh.. A real laugh.. It feels weird to do that. Laugh. Weird.

"Rude. You've made me change my mind on that party.. I guess I'll make the most of this year and get wasted this weekend." With that the boy walks off. I'm left alone, as usual. With my fries.

When I finish; I toss the packet, I throw my school bag over my shoulder and head out of this place. When I open the door, someone whistles. I turn around to see the boy that I've been talking to all afternoon. He yells out from behind the counter.

"The names Louis by the way." He shouts. Louis smiles and says bye.

"I'm Ashlee. Toodles."I respond by just waving back the same gesture and shutting the door behind me.

Hope you liked that... it's been edited so this story line is going to be a bit different.. xx hope it turns out better xx This will be a short story hehe
- Ash