6 •

My voice echoes through the house. Once I double check to see if anyone is home I run to the speaker and connect the bluetooth. 'Arctic Monkeys' vibrate against the neighboring walls.

I krump my way to the cupboard and grab a tub of Nutella. I twerk to the draw and grab an Ice Cream sized spoon. 

I call Amy and she immediately picks up.
"Yo ass.. What's up pigs butt??"

I wish Louis dick was up.. Up my butt... Holy shit.. what the fuck did I just say.

"Where are you?" I urge her. 

"Inside my car with Niall. He just picked me up from work." ... I bet any bone in my foot that they were having car sex. I swear he will have a ring on her finger soon. They would make hot babies.. You're either too young for prince Harry or too old for prince George. Shit. We win some we loose some.

"Niall who has not yet proposed." I  internally roll my eyes at Amy.

"He will soon. I assure you. He fucking better." She promises me.

"Well, uh. Louis invited me to a party, The party we are all going to already.. He is mates with Styles.." I rock on the heel of my foot as I suck on the Nutella filled spoon.

"OH MY FUCK! Are you legit?! What a small world.. AND HE ASKED YOU OUT. YOU DIDNT FLASH HIM OR BLACK MAIL HIM DID YOU?!" Amy screams right into my ear. How Lovely. I nearly drop my spoon.. that would have been horrific.

Last night after I confessed to myself .. I rang Amy and Dahlia that I think I might be developing feelings for Louis. Dahlia and Louis have met once or twice when Harry invited heaps of friends over (Harry thinks he has heaps of friends. He has four.) but it's weird that Louis and I have only just come across paths now.

Harry said to Dahlia that they met last year when Louis was singing/busking... Louis singing is a massive turn on holy shit.

"Yes.., Amy he asked me out! After you left to go back in the kitchen, the arse hole had the guts to write at the bottom of my maccas bag and asked me to join him for the party."

"That's so cute!! You obviously said no didn't you." I can't just see Amy death glaring the phone.

"Of course. He is drop dead gorgeous and we are both going to the party so why not.. " I smile to myself.. my face flushing crimson.

"YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!" Amy squeals. Poor Niall. Amy continues to fangirl in my ear and I tell her that She has to come shopping with me tomorrow quickly and that Louis is picking me up. I hang up and throw my phone on the couch.

The door squeaks open and i hear mum and dad talking.. I yell out high and run past them to my room trying to hide the jar of Nutella in my hands. Mum just shakes her head and dad laughs and tells me not to spill the chocolate on the floor. I turn the music off and sit on my bed. I reach for the remote and I'm just in time for a new episode of Modern Family.

As my eyelids droop, my phone chimes.

unknown number
hey fry girl ♡ - L

how the shit did he get my number.. Wait... Harry or Dahlia or Amy..

Hey Louis,,  you're picking me up from my house yea¿¡ - Ashlee

Seconds later he replies... I swear he is the only guy that replies straight away.

mhmm :-) Text me your address tomorrow and I'll pick you up when you think is best ♡ - L

okiee.. night Louis - A

This isn't Pretty Little Liars... Im pretty sure you are not A...Like who the fuck is Charlie?! I will find you and I will kill you! ♡ - L

You still put a love heart even though I could be a murderer..? - Ashlee

I knew it was you! Night hun ♡ - L

night X - Ashlee

-----------------------------------------------------

♡ ♢ ♡ ♢ ♡ ♢

WHAT ARE YOUR FAV FANFICS?!

~ Toodles, Ash