~ part 3 ~

He turned to face me as we both walked through the door and it shut behind me.

"I want my breakfast ready by 8am on the dot tommorow. If I'm at home for lunch it's 1pm. Dinner is 7pm. Got it? I'll eat anything, I'm not difficult." He informed me, I nodded hesitantly. I was kidnapped and I'm supposed to worry over what meal I make him? Ridiculous.

"Your rooms 3rd floor, 2nd on the left. It's next to mine so dont make loads of noise." He snapped suddenly. We walked up too the third floor in silence. His bedroom door slammed shut while mine barely made a click as I shut it. What do I sleep in?

I opened the wardrobe but too my surprise it was full of clothes, I looked at the sizes and all of them where my size. Strange. Just a coincide? I slipped on a pair of pyjamas and climbed into the large bed. The room was too big. It wasn't cozy. Almost hollow. It was unwelcoming.

__________________

The alarm clock I had set the night before began to ring at 7am. Time to make breakfast I guess.. I once again dragged myself out of bed when it came to my attention, I didn't know where anything was. How am I supposed to know where the kitchen is? Guess I'll have to go exploring.

After slipping on some clothes I wondered down to the ground floor. There was alot of rooms. I walked in a few random ones with not alot in.

I opened a random door and saw 2 people sat inside, a man and woman, they must've been late 40's. Their attention was brang to me almost immediately as they shot daggers at me. "I-im so sorry, I didn't realise anyone was in here- I'm gonna go!" I went to quickly shut the door when I heard the words "wait" from the other side of the door.

I opened them again and once again was being stared at, "who are you? I haven't seen you before." The man questioned. I swallowed the lump in my throat and began to introduce myself.

"I'm Grace.. sir.. uhm.. I arrived last night. Cook- I'm gonna be a cook here.."

They both looked at me with a blank expression. The women got up and walked over to me. Oh god.. she stopped infront of me and began examining me as if I was an object.

"I don't believe you. Come." She practically forced me to follow her. Before I knew it we stood outside Daniels room. She opened it revealing him shirtless in bed.

"Daniel dear, who is this girl? She says she's a cook and arrived last night." The woman spoke up to him. He groaned loudly clearly irritated that he was woken.

"Má, she is. She witnessed one if my men murder. So now she has to stay here untill she can be trusted to not tell anyone what she saw. Might aswell make use of her." He grumbled moodily. So this women was his mum?

"Grace. This is my mother. Her, my father and sister will be staying for a few weeks. You won't need to cook for them though." It took me a second to realise, how did he know my name?

The boy tutted at me, "I know your name cos it was on your name tag at the bakery. I have a photographic memory. It's 7 30 I'd get cooking if I were you." He warned me.

I quickly scurried downstairs and made some breakfast for him, an omelette should do.

He came downstairs dressed in his black button down shirt and black trousers. Everything was black except from his belt buckle, silver, and his watch.

He looked at me. It was so blank the way he looked at me. I hated it. The boy cleared his throat making me snap out of my thoughts, the plate was pushed forwards towards him. He took it but remained standing there.

"Is something wrong sir?" I anxiously asked him. Daniel rolled his eyes at me. Oh no. I've angered me. "You didn't make anything for yourself did you?"

I shook my head at him. I didn't realise I was supposed too and either way I don't eat breakfast. He let out a long sigh and began cutting his food in half. "Get a plate. You've got too eat something." He scoffed at me. Well this is awkward.

"I don't eat breakfast.. I never have..." I informed him. He looked up at me almost irritated. "Well you do now. It's not healthy to skip meals. Get a plate. And don't make me ask you again." Daniel spat at me.

I anxiously pulled out another plate and he snatched it out of my hands then scraped half of the omelette onto the plate. "Come. You will make yourself a meal every time you make me something. And you'll sit with me." He ordered placing the two plates on the table.

I sat down trying too stay as far away from him as possible. I won't lie. He scares me.