part 25

Soon enough we got home once again. I sat on the sofa while Danilo walked off to his office. I began to scroll through netflix and put on  one of my favourite movie, National lampoon's vacation. Your watching it when suddenly you feel like your being watched, you turn to look at the door and see a gaurd stood against a wall staring at you. "Can I help you?" I waited for an answer.

"Apoligies Ma'am. Boss told me to keep an eye on you while he is in his office." The man responded. He looked younger then me. "How old are you?" I spoke while standing up and walking over to him. "15 Ma'am." My heart dropped when he responded. 15... oh my god.. he's still a child..

"Why are you working here sweetie? Should you not be in school still?" I questioned while beginning to walk upstairs with him following. "I have to in order to provide for my siblings and I, our parents passed a few months ago Ma'am." The poor boy struggled to get out the last sentence as he choked on his words.

"I'm so sorry to hear that.. what's your name sweetie?" I stopped outside Danilos office. "My names Charlie Moore, Ma'am" He also stopped and stood around a foot behind me.

"Charlie can you wait out here for a moment?" I smiled softly before walking into the office and shutting the door behind me. Danilo was on the phone when I walked in but quickly hung up as I sat on the edge of his desk, facing him.

"Hey Mi amore, you okay?" He grinned while pulling me onto his lap. "I want you to fire Charlie Moore but let him and his siblings stay here for free aswell as enroll him in a school." I began kissing down his jawline while speaking in order to get him to say yes.

"Why?" He pushed me away so he could look at me while talking. "For me? Please.. I'll do anything.." I batted my eyes at him and eventually he nodded his head. "I'll get someone to enroll him in a school and help him and his siblings move in." As soon as he finnished his sentence I crashed my lips against his. He returned the kiss before eventually pushing me away slowly.

"Wait.. do you want to try for a baby? Like now?.." he let out a heavy breath. I couldn't quite manage to get out any words. He wanted to try for a baby? Now? I opened my mouth but nothing came out. Do I want kids soon? Yes. Now? I'm not sure. I suppose it would be another 9 months untill they'd be born but am I ready to run the mafia with Danilo and deal with all the pregnancy stuff?

I slowly began climbing off his lap, "we have to have a bigger conversation about that Danilo.. I want kids but I don't know if I'd be able to go back to running thr mafia aswell as do all the pregnancy stuff then the mum stuff.. its a tricky subject due to our work.." I sat on the table and fiddled with my ring.

"Well do you want kids? Like in 9 months time?" He began. Nodding my head; he continued, "Are you worried about not doing work properly or not doing the pregnancy and mum stuff properly?" He un done his top button and placed his hands on my thighs.

"Well both.. I don't want to fuck either up Danilo, especially not the mum stuff.." I whispered and looked down.

"Okay well with the mum stuff, your not going to be alone. You'll have me. And if it gets really hard we can hire a Nanny. With pregnancy complications I'll do everything I can to make you and the baby comfortable. Then obviously if your feeling rough or tired I can do it by myself, I have for many years." He stood up and wrapped his arms round my waist.

"Okay then, let's try for a baby.." I smiled at him and watched as his grew. His lips locked with mine as we kisser slowly, I began pulling away when I remembered that Charlie was still outside the door. "Wait, let's go to the bedroom first, Charlie is outside the door." I whispered while hopping off the desk.

He quickly followed behind me while wiping off my lipstick from his lips as I opened the door to reveal Charlie standing there still nudt like I told him too. I went to speak but Danilo interrupted, "your fired, were enrolling you in school and you and your siblings will stay here for free, you can go now." He barely finnished his sentence before we reached the bottom of the stairs. The boy quickly pushed me into the bedroom and began kissing me.

I'll spare the details for another day..

We lay in bed, both out of breath, with grins spread across our faces. "We could've just made a baby.." Danilo teased while kissing my neck. "We could have a baby in 9 months time Mi amore." I teased back before kissing his head.

Eventually we both got out of bed and got "dressed" aka I put on his white button up shirt and he put on his grey joggers, leaving his chain on. I loved that he wore a chain. Christmas was just round the corner and I've brought him a new one. His was a key and I had a matching necklace which was a pad lock, I can only take it off once it's been unlocked. I know he loves those cheesy things even if he does try and hide it.

I sat with my legs up on the wall and my back flat on the bed, it's supposed to help with getting pregnant apparently. I don't know I read it somewhere...

I saw the boy lean over me. He placed a kiss on my lips. "Wanna go to bed Mi amore? It's midnight.." I simply nodded my head.