part 26

2 weeks have passed, not much has happened. Well.. I returned back to the mafia full time now, Danilo and I conjoined them fully last week. So now, we officially have the most dangerous mafia in the world. So at least there is that.

I woke up this morning really early. My stomach was really sore. It was cramping up. I turned to Danilo and rested my head on his chest and tried to go back to sleep but then.. I felt liquid pour from my legs. Shit. I quickly sat up and moved the covers off me, waking Danilo up. We both stared at the blood stain on the bed sheet.

However, Danilo took it a little bit different then I did, "OH MY GOD!!! HAVE YOU BEEN SHOT?! STABBED?! I'LL CALL AN AMBULANCE!!!" He quickly jumped put of bed and reached for his phone which I quickly grabbed out of his hand.

"Relax.. I just got my period.. thats all.." I whispered with tears filling my eyes. If I had my period that means I'm not pregnant. We've been trying every night yet no baby.

"Oh.. it's okay Mi amore.. we can keep trying... I'll run you a bath.."
He was clearly upset but didn't want to show it. I got out of the bed and began to strip the sheets, I chucked them in the corner of the room so the maids would clean them. I walked into the bathroom and turned off the taps when I saw it was about to over flow. I looked towards Danilo who was sat on the counter staring into space.

"Sweetie.. are you okay?" I whispered and walked over to him. He stayed silent, like he was hesitant to say anything to me.
"Its okay, you can tell me.. I won't judge you.. or be mad.. your a human and have emotions, no matter what your dad taught you.." I pulled him into a hug and soon enough I heard a small sob.

"I just really thought you would be pregnant.. I got myself excited about it when I knew I shouldn't  of because now I know your not pregnant and I'm Dissapointed." He cried. I simply just sat there and hugged him, "do you want to get in the bath with me?" I whispered after a few minutes. He nodded his head and moved away from the hug.

We both stripped down our clothes and got in, I was expecting the blood to stop but it didn't... it kept going. What the fuck?! I quickly got out and sat on the toilet. Danilo stared at me confused. "Its supposed to stop or at least be a lighter flow in water but for some reason it's still going..." I explained while reaching for a tampon.

But within an hour I had bled through the tampon that usually lasts me 8 hours. What's going on!? I never have a flow this heavy.. it was 7am now. An hour after I changed my Tampon. And I'd already bled through it. Maybe I should go to the hospital. I quickly put in another tampon then a pad incase it takes a while in the emergency room.

I walked into Danilo's office, slightly shaking. "Danilo I need you to take me to the hospital.." I practically whispered. Him and all his men looked at me. "Whats up Mi amore?" He stood up and walked over to me, holding onto my hips. Taking a deep breath I let out a small whisper, "I'm bleeding too much fir this to be a period.. I'm really scared." My voice broke and tears began spewing down my face.

"Okay, yeah.. let's go to the ER then.." he pulled me into a hug before leading me out the room. We both got into the car and drove the whole way in silence. Only at the end my husband broke the silence. "Do you want to tell front desk or should I?" He squeezed my hand reassuringly.

"Can you? You just have to tell them that my flow is too heavy for it to be a period and that my stomach hurts.." I didn't dare look at him while talking. I was too embarrassed. "Its okay, don't be ashamed.. you can't help it.." he kissed my cheek as we parked.

We walked into the hospital with me clinging onto his arm. He sat me down in the waiting area and went up to the front desk. I watched as he told them everything. Soon enough he walked over to me and crouched down. "They said that you'll have to wait at least an hour, is that okay or do you want me to go threaten them?" He chuckled lightly, I smiled slightly but was in too much pain to laugh.