part 19

The whole ride home was dead silent. Our driver didnt ask anything about what happened thankfully. We just sat there together, exhausted from today's events. But suddenly the silence was broke, "were you planning on telling me your uncle left you his mafia?" Danilo turned to me.

I shrugged my shoulders, "I'm not sure.. I didn't know how you would react, I mean for all I know you could try to kill ne and then take it over.." Danilo just stared at me before bursting out laughing.

"I'm not going to kill you don't worry! You know why? I realised today that I love you.." the boy announced. My face softened.

"I realised today that I love you too.." I couldn't help but smile.

Suddenly I felt his lips smash against mine. "Your so gorgeous.." he mumbled inbetween kisses.

"Your mine. Understand me?" He smirked while pulling away from the kiss. I nodded my head. I only wanted to be his. No one else's.

The car finnaly came to a stop outside the house. He quickly dragged me out of the car and into the house, kissing me again.

"Danilo-" I breathed as he slammed me against the wall. "Shut the fuck up and ket me bang the shit out of you" The boy growled.

_________________

(A/n: somebody call the smut police cos you were just robbed)

I woke up in Danilos arms the next morning, we were both still naked from last night. Just the sheets were covering us.

I felt kisses being placed down from my shoulder to the bottom of my arm. "Morning Mi amore..." the boy spoke as his head popped up from under the covers.

"I has fun last night.." I giggled while ruffling his hair. "So did I.. I could simply watch paint dry but as long as its with you it could be the best day of my life." He grinned while resting his head on my bare chest.

My cheeks flushed red as he spoke. This boy had me head over hills!

We sat there for another few minutes before getting in the shower and having round two.
Danilo had to carry me down stairs to get breakfast, which was only the best pancakes ever!

Everything was perfect. Nothing coukd change that, or so I thought...

___________________

A whole year has passed. Ever since I actually started taking responsibility for my uncles Mafia about 7 or 8 months ago mine and Danilos relationship only went downhill...

We started fighting about 6 months ago. Every night. We couldn't even be in a room together anymore without fighting.

About 4 months ago I moved into my old apartment to get some space for a month or two. But I only moved back in with Danilo last week. It's really awkward because I've been away so long.

I hated it. I want everything to go back to how it was.

Tonight was the mafia ball.. it took place every couple of years. Because we both now owned very high rank mafias we had to be very careful. We were each bringing 6 body gaurds.

We were both currently in our room getting ready, I changed into my dress. I decided that I wanted to wear a dark green to stick our a little bit more as most wear red or black. So that's what I done, and I got a matching tie for danilo.

I paired it with a black pair of ankle strap heels and a black clutch

Danilo walked out in his usual black suit with the emerald green tie. "You ready?" He mumbled while fixing his hair quickly. "Yeah.. let's go.." I smoothness out my dress before locking my arm with his.

We got into the limo and he sat practically as far away from me as possible, "Danilo... why are you sitting so far away?.." I whined st him. I loved him so fucking much but we just keep drifting apart, mentally and physically.

He groans before getting up and sitting closer, but only close enough so we can just about hold hands if we wanted to. "Fine I'll move over then." I snapped at him while moving into the seat next to him.

My head rested against his shoulder, his head resting against mine. "Why are we always so angry at each other.." he mumbles in a soft tone.

"Because we're both stressed out at work and take it out on eachother.. we need to go on holiday.." I chuckled while looking up at him.

"Where do you wanna go? We can leave tommorow." The corner of his twitch like he's trying to hide a smile as he talks.

"Hmm.... Maldives.. we could stay in one of those hut things that are on the water!" He chuckles at my voice immediately going higher pitched halfway through talking.

"Maldives it is.."

Before I knew it we arrived at the ball, it was huge. We stepped out of the car and walked up, hands locked together.

"You look gorgeous ny the way." He whispers as we walk up the steps. "You look pretty too Danilo." I whisper in his ear making both of us chuckle.

"Ofcourse I do, it's me!" He grins at me waiting for me to laugh, it was a awful joke but I didn't want to hurt his feelings so laughed anyway.

We reach inside the ball and see it filled with thousands of people... wearing masks. Shit. It's a masquerade ball. We both exchanged a look. "Just act like we purposely came without masks. Everyone will follow and take there's off." Danilo instructed while beginning to walk into the crowd with me on his arm. Everyone was staring at us.

"They're only looking because they want what we have. Eachother, and love. Almost everyone here would've had an arranged marriage and aren't happy about it." Danilo used his hand to pull my chin up. Fixing my posture.

"You've got to act confident even if you don't feel it. Even though you have every reason to be confident. Makes you more feared. And that's what you want in this buisness. To be feared." He continued talking as everyone stared at us walking through the crowd towards the hosts. Or in other words, his now brother in law, Max. He attended the wedding 3 months ago, I however didn't.

While my boyfriend shook Max's hand, I hugged Natalia. "You look stunning! Oh my god!" I squealed as I glanced at her blood red, ball gown with a trane following behind her. "Awh thankyou! You look hot though! If I wasn't married nor straight I'd snatch you up for myself!" We both burst out laughing but quickly stopped when the boys glared at us.

"Oh don't be so miserable!" I teased Danilo who simply rolled his eyes and went back to his original conversation.

"Come on I need a drink!" Natalia pulled me away from the men.

I followed her to a table filled with glasses of champagne. She took one and handed it to me before reaching for the water. "Do you know the gender of the baby yet?" I grinned at her, looking down at her stomach which was barely noticeable because of the dress she chose, assumingly trying to hide the fact she's pregnant in the room full of serial killers.

"Yeah we're having a girl!" She smiled at me while sipping her water.

We continued talking and eventually made our way back to the men.

"Natalia, Grace. Go outside. Now. And don't come in untill we say."
Max barked at us.

"What, why?!" I quickly snapped back. Danilo and max exchanged a look before they turned there back from the crowd of people.

"We're about to attack Steven Griffin, He has been trying to steal stocks from the both of us and we think there's a mole reporting back to them. We need to kill them so it will start a fight. You need to go." Danilo growled at us while using the voice he uses to threaten people.

"Do you forget I run my own mafia too?! I'm staying. I'll help infact. Natalia can go to our house as its safer for her and the baby." I glared at them. Danilo knew there was no point trying to argue as I'd stay either way.