~ Part 9 ~

As we drove through the colourful roads in the dark night I rested my head on Daniels shoulder. Today had been... out of this world.. I went from trying to escape the so called prison to.. well escaping but in a different way..

I knew that chances are my uncle was dead. Natalia was dead. Antonio was dead and Daniels mother, Ana was dead. There was no way they where alive.
(Ana is pronounced like from frozen)

We pulled up to a large, glamorous but welcoming home. It was painted a variety of shades of white, ivory, cream, crisp white. It looked lovely. "Who's house is this?" I asked the boy sat next too me. "Its my abuelas. We'll stay with her for a few days before getting our own house." Daniel informed me.

We got out off the SUV and he gripped my hand, keeping me close. He picked up the door knocker and dropped it making a thud sound. Within less then 30 seconds the door was opened by a wrinkly old woman who couldn't be taller then 5 foot 2.

She opened her arms and yelled joyfully, "¡mi hijo! ¡mi nieto!" (My boy! My grandson!) In a blink of an eye she had pulled Daniel into a hug.

"Danilo ha pasado tanto tiempo" (Danilo it's been so long) She exclaimed. Danilo? I thought his name was Daniel?

"Lo siento, abuela, quería visitarla el mes pasado, pero los negocios se interpusieron en el camino" (im sorry grandma i wanted to visit last month but buisness got in the way) my fiancé I suppose replied while pulling away from the hug with his grandma.

"y quien es esta jovencita?" (And who's this young lady?) The woman acknowledged me, "ella es bonita. muy bonito" (she's pretty. Very pretty.) The woman chuckled too herself.

Daniel went to introduce me but I quickly spoke other him. "Soy Grace, tu nieto y yo estamos comprometidos. desde esta" (Im grace, your grandson and I are engaged. since this afternoon.) Daniel looked at me shocked.

"No sabía que pudieras hablar español ... pero sí, abuela, está diciendo la verdad." (i didnt know you could speak spanish.. but yes grandma she is telling the truth) The boy spoke looking between his abuela and I.

"hay muchas cosas que no sabes" (there's alot of things you don't know) I chuckled. He simply rolled his eyes at me. Suddenly his abuela started gesturing us into her home.

We all sat in her living room. Her in her arm chair us on the couch opposite it. "¿Mi Danilo te ha estado tratando correctamente hasta ahora?" (has my Danilo been treating you correctly so far)
The woman questioned me. I nodded my head - telling a small lie, hes yelled at me quite a bit already.. and kiddnapped me..

"Now would probably be a good time to point out my names not actually Daniel it's Danilo.." he awkwardly laughed.

"Does she speak English?" The boy shook his head no, "Then no shit sherlock." Both me and him laughed while his abuela looked at us confused

"Grace? Cuántos años tienes" (Grace? how old are you) the elderly woman asked me. I cleared my throat ready too speak, "diecinueve, señora.." (nineteen ma'am) I responded with a sweet smile.

"por favor llámame adoleina o abuela querida y eso significa que no habrá niños pronto?" (please call me adoleina or abuela my dear and does that mean no children soon?) Adoleina asked me.

Both me and Daniel well I should say Danilo went silent. We hadn't made a single plan for the future.

"abuela, este es un matrimonio arreglado, dudo mucho que estemos involucrados románticamente." (grandma this is an arranged marriage I highly doubt we'll be involved romantically.) Danilo spoke while looking at me awkwardly.
"todos dicen que luego se enamoran! de cualquier manera harías niños hermosos!" (they all say that then fall in love! either way you would make beautiful children) the woman tutted at us making both me and Danilo laugh.

"I wish I could disagree with her! If they got your looks they would practically be a runway model!" The boy laughed as our eyes locked. Suddenly the woman spoke, "Es bastante tarde y ha tenido un vuelo largo, mejor duerma un poco. muchacho, recuerdas dónde está tu habitación, ¿no?" (Its rather late and you've had a long flight best you get some sleep. my boy you remeber where your room is dont you?)

Danilo nodded his head and took me by my hand up too what I assumed was our room for the next few days. "Sorry about the kids thing.." the boy chuckled while awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck. I couldn't help but smile.

Before I could control it I had began too walk towards the man. My fiancé. He looked at me confused as I wrapped my arms over the back of his neck. My hands slowly moving up to play with the hair on his neck. Why was he so charming? He just dine things to me. Like no other man. It was weird. I found him attractive. And enjoyed being with him. I closed the small gap inbetween us kissing him. He froze for a milli second before kissing back. It was passionate and needy.

I knew fully well that we where both just stressed and overwhelmed from the past 48 hours and tommorow it would return to the normal. But I was okay with that. I was..

It felt nice too just be held and kissed after all thats happened.
"Mi amore (my love) as much as I want to do this.. we can't.. let's Just go to bed, we can talk tommorow about what happens, okay?" He flashed a charming smile at me. I knew he was right. Ofcourse he was right!

I've only ever had sex once before and the guy was a jerk, I wasn't exactly ready. I wasn't doing it for the right reasons. We where dumb teens at the time. You could argue I'm being a dumb teen at the moment. I am still 19 after all.

He opened the closet revealing quite a few clothing items. He looked through them all and pulled out a T-shirt of his, handing it too me. "Thankyou.. Danilo.. can I call you Dan? Or Danny?!" I suddenly blurted out making him chuckle.

He pulled me in by my waist, "you can call me whatever you want princesa, even Jack ass!" He joked making me giggle. One of his hands traveled up too my face and brushed a stand of hair, that had escaped the rest, behind my ear. "Get changed. I'll turn around" He slowly walked away and turned around while removing his own shirt and trousers.

He was so kind. Kinder then all the men I've had flings with. And he was a mafia boss. Who kills and tortures. This couldn't be real. Maybe he's just trying to gain my trust then he'll do something awful? Stop it Grace. Your being paranoid.