part 18

So there I was, sat in my old apartment and now just realising I love Danilo when it's been so obvious for weeks!

We weren't even officially dating.. but.. I loved him.. so much. But.. he's probably fighting aka destroying my cafe.. should I risk it.. to go see him, to make sure he's okay.. to see what's happening.. fuck it, why not.

I looked at my apartment one last time before beginning to walk back to the cafe. I looked into the back window and saw probably 8 men beating the shit our of Danilo. Oh my god. Oh my god! What do I do?! SURELY THE PEOPLE I SENT SHOULD BE HERE BY NOW?!?

I managed to make eye contact with Danilo whispered eyes immediately widened causing one of the men to look at what he was looking at. Therefore seeing me.. shit.. I started backing away from the window as 2 men walked out the back room from the door Danilo had previously shoved me out of.

I began speeding up and before I knew it I was running and hiding.

However, I felt my legs fold underneath me as a man grabbed me ny my hair and began dragging me, I desperately tried to claw at his hands in an attempt to get free, I saw the gun he had in his belt and reached for it, he must've felt it leave his side as his head immediately whipped round and dropped me.

The man who was easily twice my size lunged at me, the girl with a gun in her hand. "MOVE ONE STEP AND I'LL SHOOT YOU!!! WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH DANILO?!" I yelled with the gun to the man's head.

"Oh you are a stupid little girl.. you really think I'd keep a real gun somewhere where you can reach it? That's a fake gun Princessa." The man spoke in a heavy french accent. Oh great.

Suddenly he threw me over his shoulder, as I was wearing a skirt my underwear was showing which is the least of my problems yet the only thing I was worrying about. What the fuck is wrong with me?!

I began smacking and kicking the man but he didn't even flinch. Before I knew it I was in the Café.

Immediately I heard Danilo yelling, "NO! LEAVE HER OUT OF THIS! SHE'S GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS! LEAVE HER OUT OF IT! LET HER GO!" He begged and pleaded while jerking in his chair.

"Please!.. I'll do whatever you want, I'll give you whatever you want.. let her go.. " Danilo looked at me anxiously as they also tied me to a chair.

"This girl, means an awful lot to you Rodriguez.. whats so special about her.. I mean her body is delicious and I'm sure her pussy is tight but... she doesn't seem to have much value." Another man whom I assume to be the leader of this group.

"Where you from gorgeous? Whats your name?" I hesitated for a moment but when I saw 4 of the men with a gun to Danilos head ready to shoot at any moment I knew I had to answer.

"Grace Haydes.." I mumbled while looking down not wanting to see Danilos reaction, I knew he'd be Dissapointed in me.

"Haydes? Your the girl who is taking over her uncles Mafia aren't you? Well, look at that. 2 leaders of 2 very powerful mafias in one room and likely in love. It would be a shame if you were to have a romeo and julliet ending."

That's when I felt it. A knife. He had plunged it straight into my stomach. I could hear Danilos yells and pleads, that's when I heard it. "ILL GIVE YOU 75% OF MY MONEY JUST LET ME HELP HER!!!!!" 75?! I mean sure that still leaves us with at least a couple of billion but he's really willing to give that up for me?..

"80 then we have a deal." The leader spoke. Danilo nodded, suddenly he was untied and untying me too. "Hey, hey! You okay? Yeah? Okay hold on!" He ripped off his shirt and placed it on the stab wound. "Hold that on the wound." He instructed while placing my hand where his was.