Chapter 26

Just a warning here.This chapter does have self harm in it and may or may not be triggering.i'll keep the details and shit to a minimum but :3

__________________________

*Emmaline's POV*

I opened my eyes to complete darkness.I grabbed my phone from the small table next to my bed and checked the time.3.27.I sighed and pulled Jayy's zebra blanket closer to me.

It smelt just like him.A few tears fell.i quickly got out of my bed and looked in the mirror,I quickly ran my fingers through my hair,I looked somewhat acceptable.I grabbed $15 from my drawers an stuffed it into my pocket.I opened my window and climbed out it slowly making sure my parents wouldn't hear me.

I walked with my hands in my pocket all the way to the fuel station.It was a 24 hour one so it was good.I walked in and went straight to the section I needed.I scanned the shelves for what I was looking for.I picked up the box of razors and a chocolate and walked to the counter to pay for my stuff.

The lady looked at me like I was crazy but I just kept my head down and have her the $10 note.I walked out the store with the stuff I paid for in my pocket.

I played with the box of razors in my pocket,Jayy would kill me if he knew about this,but he wouldn't know or ever find out...hopefully.My house was in view and I walked faster and faster.I climbed the tree and opened my window back up and slipped through.

I shut my window behind me and locked it.I walked to my bedroom door and turned the light on and locked my bedroom door.I slid down the wall and opened up the box of razors.I bit my lip,questioning whether I should do this or not.

I ripped the box open and there were about 50 razors...Perfect.I took all the bracelets on my left arm off and put them next to me.I took one of the blades and placed it on my wrist.I dragged it over and over my skin.I had cut up my whole arm but it still wasn't enough.I pulled my jeans down as my hideous thighs were exposed.I gripped the blade in my hand and dragged it along my already scar filled thighs.I kept ongoing and going until my whole thigh was covered in new cuts and all I could see was blood.My arm and leg were all bloody.A slight smile came across my face.

The feeling when the blade cut my skin open was indescribable.It just gave me a sense of relief,I finally had control over something.I smiled and put all the in used razors back in the box.I stood up and put the razors in my drawer.It was now 6.40am.I opened my door quietly and looked to make sure no one was there.I ran to the bathroom and locked the door behind me.

I undressed myself and turned the water on in the shower.Once it was the right temperature I hopped in.The water washed away all the blood on my arms and legs.I let the water run down my back.It was somewhat relaxing.

Once I had washed my hair I stepped out and dried myself.I put some baggy sweatpants on and a bring me the horizon tee.I put all my bracelets on and just to make sure no one would see my fresh cuts I put a jumper on.

I walked back to my room and layed on my bed with my earphones in.I went to twitter and looked at Jayys.There was a picture of him and dahvie drunk as hell.He looked as happy as anything which made me smile.i loved his smile.I went to put my phone on charge when I saw a small piece of paper folded up and on the floor.I opened it and read it.

'My lovely lady Emmaline.

You've probably found this letter,well you have if you're reading this.I'm so sorry we have to leave eachother for now,but I promise you we will see eachother soon.I love you with all my heart and always will no matter what.im sorry I never got to say goodbye,I didn't want to make things harder for you.But you have my big fluffy zebra blanket to remind you I'm always there for you.I promise ill call you every night and I'll see you soon. xx

-Jayy'

A few tears fell onto the piece of paper.I'll see him soon,I'll just have to stay strong until then.

____________________

Updated.Yay c: sorry if its not the best :3 I have a killer headache and my hand is like bruised and I can barely move it.But yeah.Remember to vote,comment and fan c: only 2 more fans until 100 ^-^