Chapter 3

It's the second week into warped tour and it's been going great.I really do miss being at home...I really do...But Andy and I are always mucking around or are together when his not performing.

"Emmaline!" Andy snapped me out of my thoughts."huh yeah Andy?" I asked."I'm going to the bar with the boys,will you be okay by yourself for a while?" he asked."Haha yeppp," I said popping the p." He stood up,"Okay,well be safe and I will be back by 12." I looked down at my phone,6.40.okay cool.All the boys walked out the door leaving me bored shitless.

I quickly took my jacket off,it was so fucking hot.There was a

reason for me wearing my jacket in this weather.I got picked on ALOT during my schooling years and I turned to something I knew that wouldn't help solve my problems but at the time it helped me through the torture.No one in my family knew about me getting picked on or the scars on my arm.I was ashamed of my arms and thighs and I knew it was a bad decision to cut and burn myself but I guess it gave me relief at the time.I let out a long sigh as I rubbed my thumb across the scars,"How stubborn are these scars when they won't fade away?" I breathed out quoting Asking Alexandria's lyrics.

I had nothing better to do but to watch a movie.I put Jackass 2 on my all time favorite movie.I sat there watching until I heard the door handle to the bus turn.I quickly put my jacket back on and cc walked through the door shutting it behind him,"Whatcha watching?" he asked."Jackass 2,and where are the rest of the guys?" I asked."At the bar still," he walked over to the couch that I was sitting on and sat next to me."So why did you come back?" I asked curiously."You were here alone so I thought I would just come and spend the night with you," he said proudly.I giggled,"Thanks cc" he nodded and we continued to watch Jackass.

Once jackass had finished we put Jackass 2.5 on.I watched these movies over and over and over again and never got bored of them.The tour bus door opened once again and Cc and I turned our heads to the door to see Jinxx,Jake and Ash walk through the door."Where's Andy?" I asked curiously."His with Juliet," Ash said."Who's Juliet?" I asked shocked."Juliet Simms from automatic love letter,Andy asked her out." Ash said as he walked past me and cc to the bathroom.I nodded.Jake,Jinxx and Ash  went to their bunks and cc and I continued to watch the movie.I looked at my phone,it was now 12.44.Andy better be home soon.Cc fell asleep on the couch while watching the movie but I wasn't going to sleep until Andy got back here.

The hours rolled by."3.44 and your still not home Andy..." I whispered.Cc opened his eyes,"Morning sleepy," I said as I yawned."What time is it?" he asked as he pushed the hair out of his face."3.44," I sighed.He looked shocked,"And you haven't slept yet?" he asked shocked.I shook my head,"Andy still isn't home," I mumbled."What if his in trouble?" I asked.Cc shook his head,"I highly doubt that Andy would be and if he was he would kick whoevers ass because his batman remember?" cc said.I gigged at his statement.Cc stood up,"Come on get some sleep," cc said.I shook my head but he grabbed my by my hands and pulled me off the couch.He pulled me closer to him,"Andy will be fine,I promise," he whispered into my ear.There was no point arguing,"Fine,I'll go to sleep," I groaned."Good," he giggled as him and I walked to bunk alley."Night cc," I whispered."Night Emm," he said and we both got into our bunks and he turned the lights out.

I was tired but I was also worried about Andy.I took a deep breath,I needed to calm down and think positively,Andy will be fine was the last thing I thought before my eyes began to close.

I opened my eyes to the curtain of the tour bus.I stretched my arms and cracked all the bones in my body.My mind ran back to Andy,I wonder if he got home alright.I slowly got out of my bunk and walked into the main room where Andy was asleep with some girl.I was actually happy for him that he had found someone who looked quite nice.

Without making a sound I walked to the fridge and opened it knowing I would find some food."Chocolate milk!" I yelled.I quickly covered my mouth,realizing I had just yelled really loud."Shhh," Andy whispered.I turned my head to him and nodded and he closed his eyes.I grabbed the chocolate milk and poured it into a glass and sculled it.I walked back to my bunk and grabbed some clothes and walked to the bathroom.