Chapter 31 (Final Chapter)

*31*

*Emm' POV*

"Emmaline." Jayy called from the bedroom. I sighed and put my laptop down and walked up the tiring stairs,"I'm too unfit for this big stair case," I mumbled. I reached the room Jayy motioned for me to sit next to him.

"We need to talk and discuss some things."

My heart sped up,I knew what it was about,I knew that we'd have to talk about it some time. I sighed and nodded my head.

"I want you to see a counsellor "

I shook my head,"I'm not seeing a counsellor anything but that."

"Listen Emm. You have to,it's the best thing for you."

"Nope,still not going" I folded my arms

"Please,if not for yourself then for me?"

I sighed knowing that jayy had won this. "Fine.But there's something I want in return for this.I want a cookie before and after every session" I had a grin on my face.

"I can deal with that." he laughed and kissed my head. "And promise me you'll never do it again,no matter what." I nodded and smiled at him.

-

"Let's do something!" Dahvie yelled in excitement. "Let's go shopping" Dahvie's eyes lit up.

"NOPE." Jayy quickly yelled.

"Why not,shopping is fun"

"Not with you,you are worse than a 16 year old girl."

I bursted out laughing and Dahvie crossed his arms like a five year old who didn't get a lollipop at the shops.

"Well.Lets do something,I don't want to sit here all day" said Dahvie.

"Let's go to the small fair down the road?" Jayy suggested.

My eyes lit up,I loved fairs. "Great idea! There will be cotton candy there!" Dahvie practically drooled.

"No need for cotton candy when there's your hair to eat." I joked.Dahvie looked 

horrified and held his hair closesly," My precious."

Jayy and I both laughed at him.

-

"OOOH I WANT TO GO ON THAT RIDE.BUT IT MIGHT MESS MY HAIR UP." Dahvie pointed to a ride that was really tall.It was one of those rides where you are up the top and you suddenly drop. We walked over to the ride and jayy paid for our tickets. We had to wait in line for about 10 minutes before we were finally getting on the ride. I grinned as I took my place in the chair and pulled the safety bar over my head. Jayy and Dahvie did the same.Once all the people were all in,slowly up we went.

"Look at the view." I yelled to Dahvie and jayy. They both nodded. Jayy grabbed onto my hand and I looked over at him,was he scared? I laughed quietly and poked my tongue out at him.At that moment we dropped and I heard Dahvie scream along with a few girls on the ride. I laughed when we reached the bottom and mocked Dahvies scream.

"Shut up." he tried to kick my foot but failed to do so.The safety bars got lifted off and we walked over to the next ride we were going on.

-

"COTTON CANDY!" Dahvie screamed and ran to the line to get some. Jayy and I sat on one of the benches while we waited for him.

Five minutes later he returned with 10 giants tubs of cotton candy. He was stuffing his face and honestly,if I didn't know him I would have thought he'd have some problems.

-

By now it was 9pm and I was a little bit tired. We pulled into the drive way and Dahvie pulled the keys out of the ignition. I followed him and Jayy into the house and dragged myself up the stairs into the bedroom.

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and decided to check my Facebook. No notifications.I put my phone down and Jayy walked into the room,shutting the door behind him.

He walked over to where I was and placed one hand on my waist and one on my cheek and pulled me closer, "I'm glad to have you back." he smiled and pressed his lips to mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck as the kiss got rougher.

He pushed me onto the bed,breaking the kiss for only a second,before placing his lips back on mine. One of his cold hands trailed up my stomach and lifted my shirt off. I pushed him off me with all my strength so I was now on top of him. I grinned and ran my hand up his leg,which caused him to moan slightly.I lifted his shirt over his head and threw 

it off the bed. I then took his jeans off as he took mine off.

"Are you sure you want to do this,I mean Dahvies in the lounge" Jayy asked.I nodded and he kissed my lips again.And I guess you know what happens next.

-

I was out of breath by the time we had finished. "I love you," Jayy smiled and kissed my lips once more."

"I love you too." I yawned and he pulled me closer to him. In minutes he was asleep.

Everything was going great,my life was back on track. I would soon be going to therapy to deal with my problems,I live with the man I love and my best friend. I'm back to normal with my family and I've met so many new people. I guess everything did turn out the way it was supposed to be.I smiled and before I knew it,I was asleep.

-------------------------

AND IT'S DONE.

HOLY FUCK IT TOOK ME 2 MONTHS NEARLY TO GET THIS CHAPTER UP.im so sorry cx

I'd like to thank every one of you who've read this ♡ You all mean the world to me. Thankyou for getting me to over 60,000 reads and 1,000 votes <3333333 this is amazing.

I've decided that I won't be writing a sequel,I'm so sorry,but I really don't have the motivation to. Although I'm thinking of writing an Oli Sykes fanfic,I don't know yet c:

ALSO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.Can you please go check out my lovely girlfriend's drawing of Jayy von monroe,it would mean a lot c: Link is on the side <3

_

Btw, if you like Oli Sykes you should go and read my new Oli Sykes fanfic c:                                               http://www.wattpad.com/story/27325837-those-hazel-eyes-oli-sykes-fanfic