Chapter 13

~~~~~A/N~~~~~

Heyy Guys ^-^ I have a few things to say,so please make sure you read this otherwise a unicorn with a sharp horn will violently rape your butt ._." Okay...Anyways xD

Firstly i'm thinking of writing a Jahvie fanfic :3 im guessing most of you know what that is but if you don't it's a Jayy Von/Dahvie Vanity fan fic xD Comment below whether I should or not.

Also~ Comment below what fan fiction you would also like me to write for my next up coming stories xD

Thirdly.HAPPY LATE HALLOWEEN >:D xDD

And I'm also sorry for not updating too often and the chapters being quite boring :3 but i need lots of fillers for this story to work so it doesn't seem rushed and i've been really busy as you all probably know.Right now I'm supposed to be doing 3 assignments which are due tomorrow and i haven't even started them because i've been busy doing other shit,like writing and yeah xD.

Fifthly,if that makes any sense what so ever ._. I need some new characters for upcoming stories so comment what name's you'd like to be used,it can be your name or just a name you want xD

Oh and lastly,please remember to Vote,Fan and comment ^-^ ~KrystalRawr

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Emmaline's POV*

My eye's snapped open to Dahvie's loud voice ringing through my ears."WAKE UP EMM!" He yelled again.He put his face next to mine."Go away Dahvie,i'm tired." I begged."Get up lazy butt,we're going to the beach today."

"No,never,not even if I were to get any wish granted,i would never get out of this bed and im now going to sleep again." i said as i covered my eyes from the light and shut my eyes."Okay then,going to play this way." i heard the slight evilness in his voice,he was going to do something and i knew it.

I felt a tongue lick the side of my face and my eyes snapped open to Dahvie who had a big smile on his face."You fucking asshole!" I yelled.I sat up and he quickly walked away."Dahvie! get back here now!" I yelled.I chased after him and he ran into his back room,slamming the door directly in my face.

The door hit my nose and it started bleeding.''Fuck you Dahvie,you just gave me a blood nose." i said as i walked back to my bunk holding my nose to catch the blood that fell.

~~~10 minutes later~~~

"What the fuck is in your nose?'' a big grin came across Dahvie's face. I turned my head to see Jayy standing at the door."A tampon." i said in a duh tone.Dahvie's grin got bigger and bigger and i flipped him off."I slammed the door in her face after licking her face to wake her up and she chased me." Dahvie couldn't contain his laughter anymore.Jayy shook his head and walked to where the couches were that Dahvie and I we're sitting on.''Are you okay?'' he raised an eyebrow.I nodded,"Are you sure?'' I nodded again and he turned his head to Dahvie,"You're lucky you didn't hurt her." Jayy said and walked to the bathroom where Daniel had just gotten out.

"Once Jayy get's out go get changed and we will leave for the beach." Dahvie said excitedly.Dahvie had already got his swimming trunks and a shirt on.He didn't even bother doing his hair,well...that would be obvious because we're going swimming.

~~~~30 minutes later~~~~

''We're here!" Dahvie yelled.Dahvie,Sally and I we're in one taxi and Jayy,Daniel and Drew were in the one behind us.Dahvie paid the driver the money and we met up with the others.

We were at a small beach that literally had no one here which was good,we were lucky we weren't at a big crowded beach."Race you to the water!" Dahvie yelled and ran towards the water.''He's way too excited." i said laughing."That boy will never grow up," Sally said and joined in laughing.The rest of us walked slowly to the beach and Dahvie had already set his towel and beach chair up.

We put our towels down on the beach and unlike Dahvie we didn't have a beach chair."Race you guys there!" Dahvie yelled.He started running into the water and ducked his head under.Jayy and Daniel slowly walked into the wate with Drew following behing them.."We should put sand in Jayy and Dahvie's hair," Sally whispered to me.I nodded in agreement.

Sally and I walked to the water with big grins on our faces."So you get Jayy and i'll get Dahvie,make sure to go under the water pick up the sand and put a lot in his hair," Sally whispered again,although it got loud at the end from her trying to hold in her laughter.I dragged my feet over to Daniel and I whispered into his ear what I was going to do and he agreed.

I looked over at Sally with a smile and she nodded.I ducked under the water and opened my eyes.The salt water burned my eyes but i wanted to get a really big handful.I grabbed sand in both my hands and came back up to the surface.Sally had sand in her hands too.She nodded and I quickly put all the sand in Jayy's hair and Sally did the same with Dahvie."What the fuck!" Jayy yelled.Daniel and I bursted out laughing.

"Help me!" Sally yelled as she ran in the shallow water away from Dahvie who was clearly not happy about the sand being in his hair."My hair...Why would you do this?'' Jayy pouted."Aww...Poor Jayy Jayy not happy?'' i said sarcasticly.He shook his head and splashed water at me.

~~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~

This chapter was supposed to be so much longer,more interesting and much more shit to happen but im currently at the vet with my cat because something happened...I probably wont update until saturday maybe.~KrystalRawr