A mask to hide

"This is a cat and mouse game." The hacker groaned.

    The ravenet overseeing it sighed.

    "Give it a rest Bin. We are getting pretty much nowhere." Hyunjin sighed.

    Changbin leaned back in his chair. They were getting nowhere with locating the Pandora Mafia.

    "Whoever their hacker is, they are good. All the files we had managed to get, are now corrupted. The one file we do have that isn't as corrupted as the rest, it has firewall that keeps on changing." Changbin stated looking at his laptop.

    "Seungmin, were you able to get those files back?" Felix asked.

    "No, not yet but, I managed to corrupt them before their hacker took them. There is only one file that didn't fully corrupt but, it is pretty much impossible to break into." Seungmin explained.

    "Which file was it.?" Felix questioned.

   "Jisung's file, I was able to corrupt the files on Minho, You and myself but, before I could finish with Sung's file they took it." Seungmin sighed.

    "Is there still a possibility for them to get into Sung's file." Minho asked concern lacing his voice as he shifted to sit up straight, making sure not to wake his sleeping boyfriend.

    "There is but, it is a very slim possibility." Seungmin ran his hand through his hair.

    "How small of a possibility?" Felix asked gnawing at his bottom lip.

   "It is like a .002 possibility of them getting in." Seungmin stated looking at his computer.

    "If they were to get in to the file I would get an alert." Seungmin told them.

   Minho and Felix nodded with a sigh.

   "We have to prepare for tomorrow. The masquerade ball the everyone will be at, including The red light Mafia." Felix told them.

     "Are you still going with that disguise you were talking about?" Minho asked curiously.

    "Yeah, there is no telling who is going to be there and if anyone recognizes me that can be dangerous." Felix smiled.

    Minho nodded.

   It was now the next day and the masquerade is going to start and 8 pm 30 minutes from now.

     Felix was already preparing. His whole get up centered around him not looking like himself. It wasn't too difficult.

   One of his friends put extentions in his hair and did a light make-up look.

    He put his yellow blazer on buttoning the button. He put his mask on and left the bathroom.

   "Are you almost ready to go? We are going to be late." Minho stated.

    "Yes, I just need to get my shoes on." Felix waved the male off.

    "How do I look?" Jisung asked as he exited his room.

     He was wearing a suit, it had no shirt under exposing his chest, the only thing not exposing the males whole chest was the one button that was buttoned, it is basically the same thing Felix is wearing but in a midnight blue colour.

     "Uhm.. uhm. You look amazing Sungie." Minho stammered.

    "Thanks, baby. You look good too!" Jisung skipped over to his twin who was sliding his shoes on.

    "Okay, let's get this show on the road." Seungmin smiled as he exited the house.

    Hyunjin was already at the masquerade ball. He wore a black turtleneck with a red velvet blazer and some red pants.

     "I thought you said that the Pandora Mafia would be here?" Hyunjin asked his right hand man.

    "They are. Maybe they are late?" Chan sighed.

   Felix and his three friends arrived at the venue. They all sighed reading the sign that read 'no weapons past this point.'

    The walked up to guard who ha prepared a tray for the four males.

    Seungmin was the first to stand off to the side carrying only four weapons.

    Then, Jisung who had six. Minho followed, he only has 7.

    But, then there was Felix by now he had to at least Pulled out thirteen weapons and he just kept pulling more out.

    "Where the hell did he hide all these weapons?" Seungmin asked astonished.

    Jisung and minho shrugged.

   "Is that all of them?" The guard asked. Felix sighed lifting his left leg up.

     He pulled out at least 6 more weapons. The guard gave him a look.

    Lifting his right leg up he pulled out seven more weapons.

    The guard gave him another look and he groaned.

    He pulled out 5 throwing knives from each sleeve and two knives that were hidden in his hair. Finally, he pulled out a small gun from his clutch bag.

    "He is magic." Jisung spoke softly eyeing the pile of weapon in the tray.

    "Uhm, you can enter now." The guard said a little confused on how Felix hid that many weapons.

    Felix smiled.

   "Oh, wait!" Felix pulled one last weapon out it was a small knife that was under his mask he set it on top of the pile.

     The four entered the ballroom.

    "Remember, we only use out nicknames never our real names." Felix stated.

    The three nodded.

   "How did you hide forty weapons?" Jisung asked.

    "I'll tell you later for now we enjoy the party." Felix smiled.

   Hyunjin eyed the four people who entered the room. One of them was bound to be the leader of the Pandora Mafia.

   He took his drink and walked over to the one in the yellow suit who was talking to another person. The person's voice was soft and airy, it also was a bit high pitched.

   "You must be part of Pandora." Hyunjin stated as he watched the male in the yellow suit stop talking to the female, who had started to walk away.

    "You must be part of red lights." The male spoke.

    "I am. Nice to meet you, I am called the Prince." Hyunjin gave a polite smile.

    "Nice to meet you as well, I am Sunshine." Felix sensed a odd feeling of familiarity to 'the prince'.

     "You are the leader." Hyunjin hummed.

    Felix gave a smiled.

   "So, you did do your research, Mr. Prince. Leader of red light." Felix stated.

     Hyunjin was a bit shocked how did, the other know?

   "Your not the only one prepared." Felix ran his finger against the ravenet's jaw as he walked away with a small smirk.

    Shit. That was hot.