Your cuddle bug

Hyunjin pulled into his driveway, and looked over to Felix.

    The younger had fallen asleep.

    Hyunjin sighed and took of his seatbelt. Opening the driver side door he got out of the car and jogged to the youngers side.

      He opened Felix's door and reached over and unbuckled the younger.

   Felix groaned when Hyunjin picked him up.

   "Shh. We are here. I am taking you inside." Hyunjin whispered.

      Felix hummed and just rested his head on Hyunjin's shoulder.

   Hyunjin made it to the door and realized he didn't have his keys, because they were still in the ignition.

    "Shit, baby I need you to stand up so I can get my keys." Hyunjin told the sleepy head in his arms.

    Felix shook his head.

   "Baby, please. It is getting cold out and you are only wearing a hoodie and shorts." Hyunjin practically pleaded.

    Felix groaned and unwrapped his legs from around Hyunjin's waist. Hyunjin let go of the younger after he set him down.

     Hyunjin quickly walked back to his car and grabbed his keys, he also made sure to close his door this time. He walked back to the front door of his house and unlocked it.

    "Okay, come on inside." Hyunjin told  the younger.

   Felix didn't move but, instead made grabbed hands towards the older.

   "I forgot how clingy you got when you are tired." Hyunjin sighed as he picked up the younger.

    He was able to hold the younger with one arm and close the door behind him.

    He made it up the stairs and to his room.

    "You need to change out of these clothes." Hyunjin told him as he set the younger on the bed.

       Felix groaned but, sat up.

     Hyunjin sighed grabbing one of his own t-shirts.

    Felix took it taking his hoodie off and sliding on the olders shirt, he also took his pants off.

    Felix laid down and slid under the covers. Hyunjin smiled as he changed his own clothes or well, he just took his shirt off and slid into bed next to the younger.

    It wasn't anything usual between the two. They always slept in the same bed if they were sleeping at each other's places.

    Felix scooted closer laying his head, on the olders chest.

   "Cuddle bug." Hyunjin mumbled with closed eyes.

   "Your cuddle bug." Felix muttered back.

    Hyunjin put his arms around the younger.

   "Yup, and I wouldn't change it for the world." Hyunjin smiled.

    "Good. Hmm, your warm." Felix mumbled.

     "Only for you." Hyunjin hummed.

    Felix hummed.

   "Get some sleep it is late." Hyunjin squeezed the younger in his arms.

    Felix just hummed again burying himself further into the olders embrace.

    Both laid there in the comfort of each other's touch, not knowing about the others life, that hopefully would never come to light.