baby

Felix walked into his base with a smile and 8 people following.

    Jisung who had been pacing, looked at the door that just opened.

    Jisung's eyes widened once he saw his Twin.

   "What the hell! I have been worried sick!" Jisung ran up to his best friend and hugged him.

   "Sorry, sungie. Just wanted to have some fun. I didn't think it would make you worry so much." Felix pouted.

    "Next time, text me or something! So, I can make up some lie on why you suddenly disappeared!" Jisung whined.

   "I will. But, for now, I brought some fun! However, you, you, you and you please come over here." Felix pointed to  four males.

   The four step to the side.

   "These four are off limits because they didn't do anything to me. But, those four you can have all the fun you want with them. Just don't kill them. Once your done let them go and they will know not to mess with us." Felix stated.

   Jisung looked at the four males before Him with a smile.

   "You really messed with the wrong people." Jisung giggled.

    "Take them to the basement." Felix told the guards.

     The guards pulled the four males to the basement.

   "What about them?" Jisung nodded towards the other four males.

   "Take them to cells." Felix hummed.

    The guards pulled the other four to the cells.

    "How are you? Did they hurt you really bad?" Jisung asked.

   "Nope just a few cuts and bruises nothing really new." Felix shrugged.

    "Oh, you should call Hyunjin. He kind of thinks you are missing." Jisung nervously laughed.

   "Can I burrow your phone? Mine is dead." Felix asked.

     Jisung handed the younger of the two of them his phone.

     Felix dialed his best friend's number. After a few rings Hyunjin picked up.

    "What do you want Jisung?" Hyunjin questioned as he wiped blood off of himself.

     "Well, that is no way to greet your best friend." There was very obvious pout in the younger males voice.

    "Felix? What the fuck! Where have you been?" Hyunjin asked.

    "My sister roped me into a stupid trip last minute. I wasn't able to contact anyone from where I was." Felix huffed in annoyance.

     For some reason, Hyunjin didn't want to Believe the younger. However, like all the other times he felt like this he still believed Felix, trusting in the fact Felix would never lie to him. Like he has done to Felix so many times.

   "Just... Just next time, try your best to get ahold of someone. Jisung was really panicked and so was I." Hyunjin stated.

     "I promise next time I will try. I also want to tell you I am not going to school tomorrow. I am a bit jet lagged so I am just staying home." Felix told him.

   Hyunjin hummed.

   "I'll come over after school to see you then." Hyunjin stated.

     "Uhm, don't, I am in pretty bad shape because of the trip and I really don't want you to see me like that." Felix bit his lip hoping the lie would work.