our line of work

"What do you mean by that?" Seungmin questioned.

    Jisung bit his lip.

   "At the masquerade ball. For some reason Felix couldn't keep his eyes off of at the time Prince as we knew him. At one point they ended up next to each other. They were like magnets. He consciously might not have known it was Hyunjin.

    But, unconsciously his body knew that it was Hyunjin. So, he unconsciously did something he would usually do he stayed by Hyunjin's side." Jisung  stated.

   "But, even so how would that work?" Minho asked his lover.

    "Without even realizing Felix's mind might have picked up on small things that "Prince" did. Small thing's that are unique to Hyunjin and Hyunjin only. I can say for sure that Hyunjin was attaching himself to Felix during that ball. Unconsciously, they both picked up on those small habits unique to them and them only.

     In any other circumstance, I wouldn't even believe that Felix knew beforehand who 'prince' was. But, in this case I'd believe that they both knew who each other were unconsciously. They have know each their entire lives. They know every habit that the other has. Even those small unique ones." Jisung explained.

     "That makes sense." Seungmin  sighed.

   Minho nodded.

   "We have to stay away from them now." Seungmin stated.

   "What do you mean?" Jisung asked.

   "When I was hacking their servers  Changbin back hacked me and got Felix's, Minho's and my file. They know who we are. We have to stay away from them."  Seungmin told him.

    "But, Felix and Hyunjin have known each other since they were babies and you love Changbin. You realize how much of a toll that will take on not only Felix but, you as well. It will probably take a bigger toll on you because of your feelings for Changbin." Minho stated.

    "My feeling don't matter especially  when it come to our line of work." Seungmin stated. Even though he tried to hide it the pain in his voice was evident to his two best friends.

    "Seungmin..." Jisung whispered.

    Seungmin shook his head and turned back to his computer. They had a mission coming up a fucking it up wouldn't be good.

      Minho looked at his boyfriend. Worry was evident on both their faces.

    Back with The red light Mafia. The reaction was practically the same.

   Changbin avoided the topic of Seungmin however.

    But, Hyunjin ran off just like Felix.

    Chan and Jeongin were worried for their two friends.

   "What are we going to do?" Jeongin asked the elder male.

    "There is nothing we can do. Unless a damn miracle falls out of the sky, we can't do anything. Our line of work, won't allow us to do anything.

    Unless, Felix and Hyunjin decide to meet and draw up a truce we are going to continue to be enemies." Chan explained to the red head.

    "This is going to mentally and physically take a toll not only on Hyunjin and Changbin but, Seungmin and Felix as well. If they have to stay apart. Seungmin and Changbin love each other and Felix and Hyunjin have such a strong bond that it will mentally kill them to stay apart.

    They are like magnets were one is the other is. At some point they will break." Jeongin said.

     "For now we wait. If it gets too bad. We go talk to Jisung and Minho." Chan stated.

    Jeongin sighed but nodded.

   Hopefully everything would be fine.

~2 months later~

     It was not fine. It took everything in Hyunjin and Felix to stay away from each other.

     Hyunjin saw how the younger was looking more tired and thinner than, before everything happened. He wouldn't  lie he was worried. His worry only escalated when he saw the younger get rushed to the nurses office by Jisung and Seungmin.

    As for Seungmin and Changbin. They seemed fine almost like this sudden separation wasn't affecting them at all. Which caused Jisung, Minho, Chan and Jeongin to wonder about certain things.

    But, nothing ever came of those wonders because they had much bigger things to worry about, such as, the two Mafia leaders.

      Like right now, for the second time this week the fifth time this month, Seungmin and Jisung were having to take Felix to the nurses office because he passed out from most likely lack of sleep.

     A rarity at this point for both Hyunjin and Felix. Although, it seemed like Felix was more effected.

    At least, physically more effected.

    Mentally, no one was sure about.

    "Guys, I am fine." Felix muttered.

    "No, your not!" Jisung exclaimed.

   "Felix, you've barely eaten and you've  barely slept. It has been two months we are worried." Seungmin spoke softly.

     Felix bit his lip trying to fight back tears.

    "I am fine. We have more important things to worry about like the upcoming masquerade." Felix stated.

    Jisung and Seungmin sighed. How long would this go on?

    Hyunjin was no better.

   "Hyunjin you need to sleep! You have barely gotten sleep." Jeongin stated.

    "I am busy right now." Hyunjin muttered.

    "Hyunjin! This has gone on long enough! You need to end what ever is going on between the Pandora Mafia and the Red Light Mafia! This damn rivalry had been going on for fifty years before you became leader and you are about to let it go on for another fifty years.!" Chan stated.

    Hyunjin sighed.

   "Enough, Chan." He spoke firmly.

   "No, I am saying this as not only the second in command but, also as your best friend, you are killing yourself. Mentally and Physically you are killing yourself because, of this stupid rivalry.

    You know full well that this Rivalry is stupid! It started because of the fact that two people couldn't pay their dues. That is why it started and the fact that it has been going on for fifty years is stupid! End it before you get hurt worse!" Chan was frustrated.

    Hyunjin stayed quiet. He knew that this rivalry  was stupid but, it was a fifty year Rivalry.

    Chan looked at his phone and sighed. Closing his eyes he took a sharp breath and ran his hand through his brunet hair.

   "If you don't want it to stop fine. But, keep in mind that this rivalry isn't  just affecting you. It is affecting Felix and it seems like it is affecting him more." Chan sighed.

   Hyunjin looked at Chan confused. What did he mean by that?

    "Felix was just rushed to the hospital. I am not sure why. But, he was just rushed there." Chan stated.

    Almost like he didn't care. Hyunjin looked back to the file on his desk.

    Chan shook his head and scoffed.

  "Unbelievable." Chan muttered as he left the room with Jeongin.

    Hyunjin let out a breath.

   Please, be okay.