not a five year old

"That was tiring." Jisung sighed as he threw himself on the couch.

    "Gosh, and we have school tomorrow." Seungmin whined.

    "Oh, buck up! School will be done soon. I know that was tiring but, it was necessary that we went. We needed to show the red light Mafia, that we knew what they are doing." Felix stretched.

    The blond looked at his phone that went off with a small smile.

   Jinnie🤍
Sorry we couldn't hang out tonight I forgot I had a thing.

   Lixie💙
It is fine. I had a thing as well.

Jinnie🤍
Try to get some sleep soon. We have a long day tomorrow because of our project.

Lixie 💙
I'll try. You get some sleep too!

     Hyunjin turned off his phone and looked to Changbin who was still trying to get into that file.

    "Ah-ha, I am in the file." Changbin smiled.

    Hyunjin smiled.

   "Good. What is it on.?" Hyunjin asked.

   "Shit!" Seungmin cursed.

   "What's wrong Mini.?" Felix asked looking up from his book.

  "They got in." Seungmin hurriedly grabbed his computer hoping to try get the file back.

     "I thought there was only a slim chance of them getting in?" Minho questioned worry lacing his voice, as he sat up with wide eyes.

    "There was a slim chance. However, their hacker is better than I thought. I need everyone to shut up though so, I can try to get that file back." Seungmin stated as he typed away on his computer.

    "It is a file on J.one. which means that the other three files were on most likely, the leader and two other top members of the Pandora Mafia." Chan spoke looking over Changbin's shoulder.

   "Okay, what does it say?" Hyunjin questioned.

   "He is a high school student like you. His name- shit! Their hacker got into our servers." Changbin started to type and click away at his computer.

     "Come on, follow me." Seungmin smiled.

      The three others in the room just watched.

     "Aren't you supposed to be good at what you do?" Changbin laughed.

    "Prehaps you are a bit fun to toy with." Seungmin shook his head with a smile.

    "Are you trying to find a back door? Or are you that bad at hacking?" Changbin muttered.

    "You fell into my trap." Seungmin chirped.

    "Shit! He is good." Changbin laughed.

     "Catch me if you can." Seungmin mumbled.

   "I think this is more interesting than, any k-drama." Jisung mumbled to his lover.

   Minho and Felix just nodded.