Date

Felix came down not long after Hyunjin got that text.

  He was wearing one of Hyunjin's hoodies and his shorts from yesterday.

   "Hey, I'm ready to go." Felix stated as he grabbed his book bag.

     Hyunjin just nodded, grabbing his own bag as he left the house.

    "How... How much do you know about this Sa4young guy?" Hyunjin hesitantly asked.

    "Well, I know a bit about him. We've been living together since my parents passed. So, him and I have know each for about 2 years. He is the same age as Changbinnie~hyung. He doesn't go to college. I've met his friends they are really sweet. Why?" Felix explained.

   "No reason, just curious." Hyunjin smiled as he pulled into a parking space.

     The two got out of the car.

    "So, what are you doing after school today?" Hyunjin questioned.

   "Uhm, actually I have a date with Saeyoung~hyung. He asked me last night. That is what that conversation was." Felix bit his lip as he told his best friend.

    "Oh, that is good. You did mention that you wanted to start dating again." Hyunjin mentioned.

   The older just wished that it wasn't with a member of a gang. But, he couldn't tell the younger without exposing himself in the process.

   Felix knew full well who and what Saeyoung is. He wouldn't just allow anyone to live with him.

    He knew full well that Saeyoung is in a gang. That is why he was okay with going on the date with the male.

   Saeyoung understood the risks of being with a Mafia leader and he also understood what he did.

   "How about you? You haven't been on a date in months." Felix asked.

    Huunjin shook his head as he opened his locker.

   "Right now, dating would be to complicated. Because, of school and college acceptance things. So, no dating for me." Hyunjin told him.

    Felix nodded.

    "I suppose it would be complicated." Felix laughed a little.

    Felix looked at his phone to check the time.

   "I have to get to first class. I'll see you later." Felix smiled and hugged the older.

   Hyunjin hugged the younger back. He was never one big on skinship but, for some reason it came naturally with Felix. Maybe, it was the fact that he had known the younger practically his whole life or maybe it was more.

    He really couldn't say. But, he didn't mind it.

    Felix let go. Flashing the older one last bright smile before, running off to his first class.

    Maybe, it was he was distracted by his thought of his short haired ravenet best friend or maybe, it was because a certain roommate of his was occupying his thoughts at the same time, but, he didn't feel the eyes of someone burning holes into his back.

    He just didn't notice..

    Hyunjin sat in his class his mind occupied by a certain blond male. He felt just a little jealous of the fact that Felix was going on a date. But, he brushed it off as Felix being able to date and not worry about the consequences of him dating.

    But, he also felt worried because, the blond was going on a date with a member of a pretty deadly gang.

   The ravenet just closed his eyes and sighed.

    Everything would be fine, wouldn't it be?

     School went by pretty fast. Well, fast for Felix, slow for Hyunjin.

   "I'll see you tomorrow, jinnie." Felix smiled as he ran off to Seungmins car.

  Hyunjin just smiled and waved. Once the younger was out of sight he let his smile fall.

   Throwing his bag in his back seat, he sat in the driver seat of his car.

   He needed to head to the head base of operations.

   Huffing he pulled out of the school parking lot and headed straight towards where he was needed.

   Arriving, he turned his car off and leaned against his seat. Running his hand through his hair, he closed his eyes trying to calm his nerves.

   He was still feeling off about this date between Felix and Wooyoung.

    "Just stop thinking about it." He muttered to himself.

    He let out a sigh and unbuckled his seatbelt and left the car.

    "What is going on?" Hyunjin asked.

    "Okay, well after a long battle between Pandora's hacker and Myself. I was able to retrieve J.one's file again. We have about 40 minutes until their hacker tries to infiltrate our severs and take back the file so, if we want to look at it now would be the time." Changbin stated typing away at his computer.

   "Well, let's get to it then." Hyunjo sat next to the older.

   "Okay, J.one who are you? He goes to high school. His date of birth is September 14th, 2000. He is 5'7. Okay, this is all pretty much useless information." Changbin clicked off the first file and opened the next one.

   Hyunjin furrowed his eyebrows.

   "Oh, this is... oh... Han Jisung." Chan muttered.

   Hyunjin's eyes widened.

   "Wait, as in Felix's fake twin?" Hyunjin questioned.

   "I think. Oh, here is a picture." Changbin clicked on the picture attached.

   It was in fact, Han Jisung. The squirrel himself.

   "He is the right hand man to the leader." Chan furrowed his eyebrows.

    Hyunjin closed his eyes, taking a deep breath as he clenched his jaw. Felix, his Felix lived with not one but, two very dangerous people and Felix didn't even know.

   "Hyunjin, what do we do?" Chan asked softly.

  "Nothing, for now. We leave it be. We let them take the file back and we do nothing." Hyunjin stated.

   "What do you mean we do nothing?" Chan asked confused.

   "I mean that until we find out who the leader is we do nothing." Hyunjin stated firmly.

   Chan and Changbin didn't say anything further.

    Hyunjin stood up.

   "Where are you going?" Changbin asked.

  "Going to let of steam." Hyunjin walked off.

   Felix smiled as he got into Saeyoungs car.

   "So, where are we going?" Felix asked as Saeyoung pulled out of the driveway.

   "There is a new place not far out of the city I wanna show you." Saeyoung had a small smile playing at his lips.

   Before, Felix could speak again a cloth was placed over his mouth and nose.

   Th blond held his breath for as long as he could but, in the end He need oxygen and he breathed, which caused everything to go black.