Chapter 4

Victoria Pov

We watch as Yuu was stunning around waving his katana around daring anyone to attack him. Even a sound coming from one direction Yuu attacks it immediately not even hesitating. I saw from the corner of my eye Crowley started heading for Yuu. I tried wiggling my way out of Mitsuba's grasp to get Yuu but she held on tightly. I then stop when I see several vampires heading towards us.

"Mitsuba there coming!" I yelled and pointed to the vampires. She curses under her breath and yelled at Yoichi to take them out. He nodded but was having a difficult time with carrying Shinoa and Kimizuki. Mitsuba let me down but told me to stay by her. I nodded as she yelled "Tenjiryū!" And her demons came out and took out several vampires.

"Did you forget that we're still here?" The woman said reading her whip while the other was still glaring at Mitsuba. I held onto Mitsuba's leg staying close to her.

"Sorry I don't give my attention to whores" Mitsuba stared the two down. I coward away when I saw them give look that could kill. I worried for Mitsuba but she grab me and taste her axe at them.

"If you want you're going to have to take her from my dead body" Mitsuba said in a serious tone. I notice that we were surrounded by vampires. They had a smirk on their face but I knew Mitsuba or Yoichi won't let them get us. Yoichi put down Shinoa and Kimizuki and ready his bow. It was silent for a few moments before chaos erupted.

They all came at us and it felt like the world fast forward. I yelp when I landed on a building.

'Huh what happened'

I heard the clash of metal and screaming. I ran towards the edge and saw Mitsuba and Yoichi fighting all those vampires. I notice that Shinoa and Kimizuki weren't with them so I got worried. I jump when I heard a groaning sound. I look back and I saw the two behind me and we're still unconscious.

"How did they do that?" I question and look back at the fighting. I saw Mitsuba who kick a vampire away and killed another with one slice of her axe. Yoichi was shooting three arrows at a time and kept shooting little birds with some of the little sorrow.

'When was he able to do that?'

I kept staring at the fight but the ground shake again.

"Huh" I look to my side and saw a gust of dust. I ran towards the Shinoa and Kimizuki and grab a hold of them. That was when I felt the building collapse. I screamed and let an oof when I hit the bottom. I open my eyes and saw I was on top of Shinoa. I quickly got off her and started shaking her. She was starting to stir which made me happy. I kept shaking them but more harshly this time. They started waking up first confused at where there at but quickly remember what they were doing. They both look around until they saw me.

"Where everyone?" Shinoa said. I grab the two and pulled out of the building.

"Mitsuba and Yoichi see still fighting," I said running around to find an opening. I then saw a bright light shining down. I notice a small hole and quickly started digging out. Kimizuki made sure not to let any of the rubble fall on me or Shiona. The whole was finally big for us to get out of there so we created out. We hope to see Mitsuba and Yoichi we're talking fighting but we didn't expect to see a wasteland.

I saw many of the buildings have collapsed and saw some people under them. I down and look away not wanting to see a familiar face that I use to talk to. Shinoa summon her surge and quickly started dragging me away and Kimizuki followed behind us. We saw an opening but it was a huge crater to where the center of the fight was happening.

I heard a sound from around the crater. I ran towards it while Shinoa and Kimizuki were trying to lead me out of danger. I then saw To the body that we're laying down under some rocks. I ran toward them when I saw familiar blonde hair and brown hair. I pushed away from the rocks and saw Mitsuba and Yoichi. My heart started racing when they were lying there looking dead. Kimizuki pulled both of them out from under the rocks and check for the pulse.

"They're still alive" Kimizuki looking shocked. I immediately cry in relief that the two were still alive. I sniff loudly and was trying to stop crying but was stopped when I heard another scream.

"What was that?" Shinoa said.

"It Yuu" I responded. I got up and ran towards the crater. Shinoa follows behind me leaving Kimizuki who yelled for us to come back. We finally reach the crater and saw Yuu was on the other side. I look around and saw Guren who was being held by silver hair vampire. I quickly ran toward Yuu I ignored Shinoa's call telling me "not to go" and "come back".

When I got closer I saw the blonde hair boy who Yuu stabbed. He was muttering " what have they done to you?" The boy got closer trying to get Yuu to snap out of it. I got close but stop in my track when Yuu stab the boy again.

'Should I do this?'

"No time to think just do" I yelled and ran at Yuu and just on his back. He tried getting me off but I was too small for him to get me.

"Get away from Yuu!" The blonde boy yelled at me.

"Yuu comes back you got to snap all of this!" I yelled. Yuu started screaming making my ears ring which made me in pain.

"I don't know what happens between you two but you don't hurt family that you always said! Right, Yuu!" I yelled feeling a rush of air that was trying to pull me away. The boy's eyes widened as he state at me. Yuu was going to attack us when he drop his sword and fell. I fell with him and let out a yelp once I hit the ground. I breathe heavily as I was completely exhausted and my hair that Yuu had fixed before was now in tangles.

I felt my eyes start closing but try my best to stay awake. I reach to Yuu's hand cuddled next to it.

"I can't stay awake anymore I'm. . . sorry. . Yuu," I say before my eyes become heavy and the last thing I see is Yuu's face.