Chapter 13

Victoria Pov

The man stands up walking towards me which made me nervous. He stops right in front of me and said "Ky Luc put her down" which made Ky gently put me down. I was reliving that my knee didn't give out. I saw his hand reach towards my chin pushing it up. Now I was looking at the most powerful man in the world.

"It is you" I hear him say as Ky Luc and Les Kar gasps.

'What he talking about?' I thought as I pulled away earning a frown from him. He knelt towards my level touching my cheek and turning it around.

'Is he examining me?' I smack his hand away from me. Who does this guy think he is?

"You don't know who I am?" I saw his expression falter. What going on here? Why is he asking me all these odd questions? And why does he look so sad now?

"My lord it seems she has amnesia." Les came next to his side having a frown on his face. He looks at me and I see the sadness in his eyes.

"What are you talking about? And who are you" I ask making their heads look up at me. The tanned man had a motionless expression. "You don't remember me?" He looks hurt and his voice wavered. I shook my head making him look down. I see Ky rest his hand on the man's shoulder giving a sad expression.

"How can my child not realize I'm her father"

I froze when he said that. He can't be my father sure we may look the same but that doesn't mean we're relative right. Right? No, he wrongs my parents died during the virus and I manage to survive on my own for a few years until Yuu found me. He wouldn't lie he is not that type of person. He is a blockhead, not a person who would lie and keep me hidden. He is not that type of person he has never been that type of person. I back away from the three as I felt my mouth was agape. I couldn't care less since I had just been hit with big news. The big news is more like my existence.

"I don't believe you!" I yelled as I glare at the three. The man lookup with a hurt expression on his face. He slump down a bit which made his companion worried.

"Lord Urd!" They say in unison as they knelt next to him. So that is the name of the most powerful vampire.

"You're a liar! You just want something on the human?!" I yelled as clenched my fist and pointed at him. "I won't betray my family for a vampire telling lies!" I glare at Urd who said nothing.

"If that is so true then how could you ignore you healing yourself back then huh!? You can't deny that, can you? You wish to push that back into your mind ignoring it! Don't you?" Ky got up and stare me down. He's wrong I'm not a vampire I'm not a half-blood or whatever he implying but he has some merit. It's True how could I heal I don't have a cursed weapon to heal my wounds. It makes no sense but there is more to it. I can't remember how Yuu found it. I remember his face but he looks in concern. He might have found me when I was hurt. Ya, that must be it.

But that doesn't exclude that horror expression he gave me.

I wanted to pull my hair out at this point because thought filled my brain. My brain was going into overdrive which made me feel dizzy. It seems like they noticed because Urd ordered Ky to set me down on the couch that was nearby. Ky pick me up effortlessly and gently sat me down on the couch.

"Damn human filling her head with lies" Les shook his head as he had a hatred expression. "Lord Urd don't worry I will torture them painfully if you want. I will take my leave and visit our prisoner" Les was about to leave when I yelled "No!" He stopped and look at me which made me glare at him.

"I swear if you hurt them I will. . . kill myself! I make sure your Lord feels pain forever if you do it" I yelled at him. He looks back and Urd waves his hand for him to stop.

"Finally accepting Urd is your father" I quickly shook my head. He frown but said nothing and glance towards his lord. I look at him which was so different. I came into this and see a well-dignified man and now he. . .broken.

"There has to be a DNA test before I can believe it!" I say out loud. Urd nods st what I said.

"Yes, I can't expect you just to believe my words which out proof. If you agree to extract your DNA we can prove it" he clasp his hands together as he sat up and sat in the chair in front of me. I considered until I eventually nodded. He smiled which was odd it was deeply disturbing. It seems like he doesn't smile much since he seems awkward doing it.

"Can I ask for something?" He seemed taken aback by my question. He gestures his hand for me to speak. "I want to see my friends" He stayed silent for a bit before nodding. "It wouldn't be a problem seeing them" he went to being serious as he stared me down. "But if there are hints of them trying to take you away from me then I will kill them" he coldly said as his face seem to try and hide his anger. I nodded before getting up.

"Can I see them now" I saw the hesitation when he spoke so he just nodded. It seems like he was coming with me since he got up and put on his red coat. We started walking out of the room as we walk through the hallway.

'Yuu why did you have an odd expression that day?'