Chapter 11

Victoria Pov

The team ran out of the room while Mitsuba grabbed my hand and dragged me away. I was getting dizzy about how many turns we did. We got outside and saw several buildings burning and saw enemies helicopters.

"Everyone starts defending off the vampires! Protect the people evacuating! Shinoa yelled summoning her sythe and charging a group of vampires coming near.

"Alright Victoria head with those people" Mitsuba pointed towards the people who were evacuating. I was going to protest but stop when Mitsuba gave me that look. I bit my lip and nodded and said "please come back." She gave me a kind smile and kissed me on my forehead. She muttered "go" and I went. I look back and saw Mitsuba summoning her ax and tuning towards the vampire. I start following the people but we were stopped when a vampire appear. I hear the people scream and started running away. I followed but it was hard getting away when your getting pushed by people taller than you.

"I could have a treat"

I heard a voice come from behind me and saw a vampire. He was going to grab me when I quickly move away. "Damn brat" He tried grabbing at me again but was hit by an arrow. The impact pushes me back on my back. I got up and look where the arrow came from. I saw Yoichi on top of the building aiming this bow towards the area. He saw me and got worried so he immediately started looking around for any other vampire.

I look around and noticed I was the only one and so I quickly got up and started trying to find the civilians. I kept following the scream and running sounds. I quickly kept running hoping to catch up but no matter what I do I never found them.

I started getting worried that I'm lost during this invasion so I decided to go into a building to get a better view. I didn't go up high so I could quickly leave. I saw from the distance a herd of people running. I left the building and ran towards where the people were. It is no use but I have to try. If I keep running I may catch up.

Blast

"Ah!" I yelled and get blown back towards a building. I gasp for air since it was knocked out of me. I look up from my blurry vision and saw the team on the ground. They groaned in pain. I saw several figures come forth.

I quickly got up and ran towards them. I was surprised that I got up so quickly after being thrown like that.

"Guys!" I yelled bending down toward them.

"You're not supposed to be here" Shinoa said panting as her hair came undone.

"I was trying to but the explosion got me" I said showing the bruise from my head.

"Your bleeding" Shinoa said raising her hand towards my face. Yuu looks toward me and tries to get up.

"My what do we have here~" I hear a voice coming from the smoke. I see a silver hair vampire come towards us. I also see the familiar blonde hair guy that tried to take Yuu. Yuu gets up and yells "I won't let you hurt my family" Yuu raises his katana at him. The vampire laughed at Yuu displayed.

"Precious Yuu you're barely standing upright" The vampire walked closer as Yuu started glaring at him.

"I kill you!" Yuu yelled and ran towards the vampire and tried attacking him. The vampire easily knocks him out well almost did.

"Yuu!" I yelled. The team started getting up ready to counter when I hear several wushes and their knockout.

"Well that was easy Rene" I saw a purple hair vampire came fourth with a black ax in his hand.

"Damn bloodsucker!" Shinoa got up and attack the vampire cutting off his arm.

"You were supposed to knock them out Lacus. Now look" I could only assume that the vampire was Rene.

'Lacus and Rene' I thought. Those names sound familiar. My ears started to ring as I was dealing with a massive headache.

"Ugh" I groan. Shinoa looks to me with concern.

"Something wrong!" She look at me but her eyes soon widened. "Wha" Shinoa muttered.

I was confused and I could see Yuu's eyes on me.

'What going on?' I thought as no one said anything. Even the vampire was silent just gazing at me.

"You did hide her" The silver hair vampire said looking at Yuu which he only looks away. He said nothing but kept looking at me.

I felt liquid on my cheek and felt a cut. I trace my finger around the cut when I stop and realize what they're looking at.

'My wound is healing!'

The wound slowly closes up leaving an unharmed cheek. I glanced toward Shinoa who was too shocked to say anything. I saw a  vampire come from above and knock out Shinoa.

"Well, we got our target" I hear a child-like voice come from behind me. I look back to see a small vampire close to my height with red and white hair that was braided into two. I back away when felt another presence behind me. I glance back and saw a much taller vampire with a blue military uniform. He had brown hair pale skin and had a creepy smile.

"Come one now"  The vampire said.

"I won't go with you unless my friends come with me!" I yelled. The vampire smiled and bend down towards me.

"What makes you think you have a right to demand something" He titled his head.

"I have a bomb planted in me and if you don't listen to my demand I will send a signal to the person who holds the power to kill me." I say hoping he believes that lie.

"Show me" He got closer.

I lifted my shirt and expose my stomach there was nothing at first but a red light flashes. He was taken aback by the light and he straightened himself.

"Well alright" He snapped his fingers and several vampires came fourth. "Bring those humans" He pointed to Shinoa's squad. The vampire went towards them and grabbed them.

"Well then" He lends his hand towards me when felt a sharp pain in my neck. My vision soon became blurry as I dropped toward the ground.

"I thought we weren't supposed to harm her" The taller vampire said looking toward the smaller one.

"Urd said to be quick" The smaller vampires said.

That was the last thing I'd heard before everything went black.