Chapter 5

Victoria Pov

I felt a bright light hit my face and instantly stirred. I rubbed my eyes and I saw I was no longer on the battlefield and in a hospital room. I was look around and noticed there was a glass of water next to my bed. I immediately grabbed and drank it all and set the glass down on the stand. I push the blanket away and got up.

'Where everyone' I thought heading towards the coated brown door. "Creepy" I turn the nob and open it to see Shinoa.

"Victoria! What are you doing up!?" Shinoa yelled picking me up and setting me down on the bed. She checks me for injuries that made me pout. "Hey, I'm not that dumb to hurt myself!" I say as I cross my arms together and make a "hmph" sound.

"But you are dumb enough to go exploring to a vampire and monster invested world," Shinoa said sternly. I immediately put my head down and low.

"I'm sorry I know I shouldn't have done it." I said which I gain a "hmph" from Shinoa. I bounce up and she has her hands on her hips and glares down at me.

"Save your apology when everyone is here. Your action could have gotten any one of us killed. You remember seeing Yoichi and Mitsuba struggling to protect you" Shinoa said. I bit my lips remembering their bodies under the rubble and how badly they look. I didn't realize that tears were starting to fall down my cheeks. I then felt a comforting warmth around my body. I glimpse up but my tears ruin my vision but I saw a hand coming towards me.

Shinoa then started rubbing my tears away and smiled at me. We stayed like that for a bit as she calm me down.

"Hey, Shinoa how is everyone doing?" I say in a whisper. She leans her head on her mine. I felt the tickling sensation when she moves a bit as her hair scrubbed against my skin.

"They're doing alright while Yuu is. . .he umm still asleep after two days." She whispers back to me. My eyes widened as moved my head to look at her but were meant with a sad smile. She looks at the floor for a bit before looking back at me.

"If they question you about you. . .will you. . .hmm. . . are you his family?"

Third Person

While the imperial demon army was going over their upcoming mission the higher rank vampires were holding a council meeting. They're in a circle room which was designed in lavish colors of blue, dark blue, and while there were three vampires in the room. Two were standing while one was sitting on a throne in the middle of the room. Krul Tepes queen of Japan glares at the king of Germany Les Kar

"Queen Krul it seems your in quite the predicament." He says smuggling as his grin widened. She scoffs and lays her head on her hand and crosses her legs. "Don't push me brat!" She spats which made Les Kar giggle. Krul pinch the bridge of her nose and sigh she was getting annoyed with the outcome of her mission and she didn't need this brat boasting about her failure.

"Oh my Krul it this too much to handle. Maybe it is time for me to step in and become the new King of Japan." He said. Krul immediately yelled out "Hold your tongue Les Kar or I have it rip out and hang it on my all!" She yelled clenching her first in rage.

"Come now please don't fight~" Ferid walk into the middle of the meeting with his hand raised. "This won't solve our situation with the human. We must strike fast or they have more seraph of the ends." Ferid looked at the screen.

'Now the real fun starts~' Ferid thought to himself.

Time Skip

"Since we concluded our meeting I think it's best to sign off." Ferid said with a cheerful voice. The council groaned at Ferid antics that their finger was near the end call bottom when a voice came.

"I think all are you forgetting to report something Ferid." A voice said. Ferid and Krul directed their attention to the third left from Les Kar. Every attention was on the two quiet vampires.

"There are many reports that come in Lord Urd that we have difficulty seeing all of them. May I ask but what report are you talking about" Krul said looking at the black screen. The screen soon switches to now seeing second progenitor and King of Russia, Urd Geales sitting at his desk with his hand resting on the desk.

"The report of a little girl running around the battlefield that looks similar to my lost daughter" Urd finishes as the vampire council gaps except for Krul and Ferid who had fake shock look.

"My lord there have been no girls that remotely like your daughter. We search for years but we have found no little girls that have taken skin with blonde hair and red eyes. I'm sorry to suggest this but could have she not met her end by a human" Krul said. The council gasp except for Ferid giving a fake gasp.

"How dare you suggest that!" Less yelled at Krul and slam his fist onto his desk earning a crack from his desk. "Lord Urd please don't worry about her punishment I'm glad I handle it." he said. Urd raises his hand which silent everyone in the room.

"Queen Krul I may say you have tongue today but it seems that it's not attached to your brain." he said which Krul look took back from his comment. "I sent a spy after the first day after my daughter was missing and you sure did make it seem like you were looking for my daughter. But my intel told me you gave up on the first month and we're barely trying. Including my intel inform me that you seem more invested in another matter that seems to link with the seraph of the end experiment." Urd said calmly as he stared at Krul. Krul said nothing but cursed herself for letting herself slip.

"I concluded that your hiding plan so I and my faction will head for Japan and Queen Krul if your find out your our planning something against the vampire race then I will put a halt on it immediately. And Krul if I find out you knew my whereabouts of my daughter and her it from me I swear punish you." Urd said when he reach for his end of the call when he stare down at Krul.

"But Krul if I find out that you were the reason for my daughter's disappearance or death I will personally have your death as painful that you wish God to save you" Urd said as his screen goes black and disappear.

And as the council meeting ended only three quiet vampires remain.