Chapter 7

Victoria Pov

I was sitting on a chair that Shinoa brought in and was coloring a picture of the squad. It has been another two days since I discharge from the hospital and it has been two days that Yoichi, Mitsuba, and Yuu haven't woken up. And it bothers me that I can't see Yuu since we're not allowed. I snap the color pencil that was in my hand.

"How have things been going?" I say out loud and turn towards Shinoa who was sitting on a chair looking at papers. She look from her paper and I could see the bags under her eyes. Have they been pushing every officer for overtime?

"Not so good these couple of days. For some odd reason, the vampires have been increasing their attacks. They could have heard that the army was in shambles and are taking advantage of it. The higher up aren't to happy and have been pushing all of us to heal up and go back out there." Shinoa said pinching the bridge of her nose. I frown when seeing the state she is in. She must have so much to do and to top it all her friends haven't woken up. It must break her heart to see her friends in this state.

Knock

We both look towards the door and Shinoa gets up. I was going to get up but she gesture for me to stay there. The past two days Shinoa have been on the edge every day that Shinoa doesn't seem to not trust doctors anymore. I hear the click of the door and hear a familiar voice.

"Hey kid" I look up to see Kimizuki who waves at me. I smile at him and go up to him and hug him. I let go and he pats my head he then goes and looks at the two.

"They still haven't woken up yet?' He looks towards Shinoa who shakes her head. I see his face turn to sadness as he goes up to the two. He looks at the two for a bit and says nothing. We don't say anything since we both know that he hurting. Like it was pretty obvious that he has a thing going on with Yoichi. It must hurt seeing someone you care about in a hospital bed especially Kimizuki he has to see that twice.

"How everything with you" Shinoa said. He looks back at Shinoa who I could see was exhausted.

"There pushing every splitter into the front line to defend the wall. Even soldiers that are not positioned at the wall are now sent there." He finish and glass took a juice that Shinoa gave to him. I frown hearing that outside of the hospital that hell raging out there.

"I hope it gets better"

Krul Pov

Maybe if I do this then they have to be off my back. I look down at my desk to look at several battle plans that are scattered everywhere. I groan in friction as I threw a paper onto the floor and step on it. I see from the corner of my eye Mika who said nothing but has a pity expression. "Don't pity me" I say to him which he nods and picks up several papers off the floor that I threw.

Knock

"Come in." I said flopping down on my throne and fixing myself to make myself look presentable. I groan when I see Ferid walk into my studies.

"Krul that hurts me when you react that way" Ferid pouted which I roll my eyes at his antics. I scoff when I see pout turn into his regular smirk which I hate. Why does the world hate me?!

"My Krul I'm noticing all the attacks you've been doing and I will ask you. . .please stop." I look at him who still holds his regular smile but I notice something that I never thought to see. He tired!?

"Is the mission too much?" I ask giving a sly smile. I cross my arms together and lean back to watch him but he gives me no reaction.

Bang

I jump from the throne and back away. Mika jump up and went to my side and we both just stare at Ferid. I saw Ferid first were on my desk which was now broken. I thought I piss him off but he had an emotionless face that I couldn't read. I was going to yell but stopped when Ferid turn away and headed straight for the door.

"You know attacking the human constantly will only make yourself look like the bad guy. What would the progenitor say when they come? They have only one day and they probably heard the violence you committed. Queen Krul starts to do something after all this time. Make you look suspicious. I hope that you can wither yourself out of this one Krul because I don't see yourself making it out of this one unscathed." Ferid said shutting the door leaving me the room. I click my tongue and clench my fist. Mika must have noticed since he back away from me.

"DAMN IT!"

Victoria Pov

I place another drawing on the stand between Yoichi and Mitsuba. I was going to draw another one when I hear something.

"Vic-"

"Hu-"

I look back to see Yoichi and Mitsuba's eyes were open. It seems that Yoichi was confused about where he was while Mitsuba was looking at me. I immediately go to the door and open it to see Shinoa and Kimizuki talking with one of the doctors.

"They're awake!"