Chapter 12

Victoria Pov

I open my eyes and I was met with darkness. "Hmm" I say as I sat up but regretted it when my vision became blurry. "Damn vampires knock me out" I muttered as I rub the hand against my head hoping it would soothe my pain. I look around and saw silhouettes of items but I was alone. I moved the cloth that was hugging me aside. I get up and navigate my way to several chairs until I noticed something. "Light?" I whispered as I made my way towards the light.

'This may lead me to the other' I smiled at the thought. I slowly go toward the light which leads to the door. I could see the light coming from under the door. I gulp as I lend my hand out towards the door. I grab the knob and turn it giving a loud click. I open the door which my eyes were flooded by light but my heart stop when I see the familiar Ky Luc standing in front of me.

"My my aren't you a daring child" He grins as he picks me up like a sack and walks down the hallway. My heart started beating which he chuckle at.

"I'm not going to hurt you. . .yet" He laugh out loud as we made several turns. I look around to find some kind of exit. I know there wasn't much chance of me getting out of his grip but I have to try. I started wiggling which made him frown. "Stop that your going to hurt yourself." He huffs as he tighten his grip on me.

"I'm no animal! At least let me walk on my own! I yelled. He seem to not take me seriously since he kept walking.

"How could I let a child walk around these halls all alone" he glanced at me giving a fake ass sad look.

"I'm no child. I'm 13! I'm a preteen" I told him but he seems to ignore me. I sigh as I felt hopeless in this situation. Wait maybe I can get information from him.

"So how are my friends?" I ask. He hums in response ad he glances towards me.

'Your friends are alright. Sure they may have started yelling when they woke up but they stopped a while ago." He talks as he waves his hand around the air. So he talks with his hands. He reminded me of Ferid. They both act like children but there is something sinister between the two. More with Ferid.

"So where are you taking me?" I asked glaring at him. He chuckled when seeing my pitiful glare. Damn it I'm not threatening enough.

"Well, I'm taking you to my leader who is also the ruler of all vampires" I could feel his amusement at my reaction. Sure I was trying to stay calm but he probably heard the increase in my heart rate. Calm down Victoria you need to be in your smug mode. Wait what if that pisses him off. You have to try something!

"I never expected you to be slow" I say trying to not sound scared. He hums and glances towards me. I almost gulp when I saw his red eyes piercing into my soul.

"Than we should speed it up then" He laughs. My heart started racing. Damn it why did you do that! I was going to protest when I felt a gust of wind blow through my hair. I thought my head was going to come off but thankfully it didn't. I open my eyes and there we were in front of a door. Ky Luc knocks on as he says "Lord Urd our guest has awakened."

"Come in" I hear a voice say from the other side of the room. My heart froze as Ky Luc open the door and I was in an office with thousands of books and papers but in front of me were two vampires. The midget vampire from before but now there was a new face.

A tanned man sat in a throne-like chair as he stare down at. . .

. . .me