028 | i'll go handle it

NOBODY HAS TO KNOW
ღ 🧸˚ ₊ 🤎 ˳ ͛ 🍂 ˖
chapter twenty-eight

third person;

"where's amelia today?" zach questioned from beside her. sienna looked away from her algebra work to him, furrowing. "like what happened on the weekend?"

she glanced at their teacher and then leaned in closer to her boyfriend. "she said she likes me," sienna whispered to him.

"oh..?" he mumbled. "we must be a hot couple then if she likes both of us," he said with a small laugh.

"oh zach," she softly shook her head at him, with a smile on her face as she turned her attention back to her class work.

it was nearing the end of fourth period and a lot of the class was getting talkative as they waited for the bell to ring, which mrs. ryder didn't seem to mind since everyone should almost be finished with their work.

sienna and zach were yet to have anyone ask or mention anything about them being together. but lunch was next, and while he though noah had changed his mind, she knew her neighbor well enough to know he would've told at least one person.

and that one person would be someone who'd spread the word quick as soon as they're given to opportunity to and everyone will know.

"sea," zach got his girlfriend's attention once again. "could we hang out this afternoon?"

she nodded. "of course," sienna smiled at him.

"i could drive you home today as well," he teased her a little, gently jabbing her side.

"stopp," she grabbed his hands, keeping ahold of them as she thought about it for a few seconds. "give it till this afternoon.. and if people still don't know, we'll keep us our secret for a little longer."

"okay," he nodded in agreement. "but we're hanging out still."

"yes of course we are"

a little time had past and the bell for lunch had rung. after being dismissed by their teacher everyone packed up their belongings, then making their way out of the classroom and to the cafeteria.

just like sienna and zach had decided the previous night, the two of them went to their usual tables with their friends. even if everyone did know they were together they still wanted to hang out with each of their friends at lunch.

although it shouldn't be a problem, they didn't want them being together to affect their other friendships and drift apart from them — and well for amelia, more then what it already was.

"no boyfriend joining us today," bea teased the girl beside her. sienna jokingly gave her a dirty look before letting out a small soft laugh. "i don't understand how you didn't tell us for four months."

"look, i just wasn't sure on what his intentions were when we first started hanging out," she explained. "and i don't know, i just wanted to separate him with me from him at school."

"because like i will admit.." she continued, glancing over her shoulder and across the cafeteria quickly to her boyfriend. "he does act different around me. and like people wouldn't believe that cause they only know how he acts here."

"makes sense," her friend slowly nodded. "i don't care that you didn't tell us, just so you know," bea received a soft smile from sienna.

"when we had that afternoon detention, which is where i found out.. he was definitely "softer" around her," jade added.

"i just don't want other people's opinions on our relationship or like have anyone try to ruin anything," sienna mentioned. "which is why i asked him if we could keep it a secret.."

bea slowly nodded, agreeing with her for making that decision. sienna's focus went from her two friends to listening in on the table behind them and their conversation after hearing them say her name.

"yeah, she's sitting right there," one said while pointing over at the three girls, continuing to purposely say it loud enough for sienna to hear.

"i don't believe they're dating," another girl added. "who wouldn't sit with their boyfriend.. unless she realised the cheating rumours are true."

"hey!" jade spoke up.

"jade," sienna shook her head at her friend as she looked back at her. she quickly looked over her shoulder towards her boyfriend once again. "it's fine. i'll go handle it."

"what do you mean?" she hesitantly responded, tilting her head as she watched sienna take a drink from her water bottle then stand up.

"zach asked everyday if he could come up and kiss me.. so i will instead," she lent over the table slightly and whispered to her friends.

"sienna's bold," bea added with a small laugh.

while zach was sitting up on the cafeteria and facing towards her table, his eyes caught sienna's attention as she made her away, alone over towards him and his friends. a subtle smirk appearing on his face with the closer she got.

she stood in front of him as he loosely wrapped his arms around her neck. "kiss me," she whispered, looking up into his eyes.

"don't have to ask me twice," he matched her tone. he attached his lips onto her's, moving them in sync for a few seconds before pulling away and smiling at her. "i love you"

"i love you more," she smiled back at him. "that's all i wanted. now i'm going to go back over to my friends," she said as he pecked her lips once more, letting go of her so she could leave.

jonah's eyes followed the girl as she walked away  then looking back at zach, once she was far enough away. "is that the girl you've been whipped over for the past few months and said she wasn't interested in you?" he questioned.

"my girlfriend yeah," he responded with no hesitation. "we've been dating for four months. she didn't want to tell anyone so," he shrugged.

"that's kinda sweet of you," daniel mentioned.

AUTHORS NOTE

zienna but make it school official